“Good bbq”

Add it.
Jed's Bar-b-Que
Ranked #48 of 116 Restaurants in Asheboro
Reviewed 16 January 2018 via mobile

We do BBQ every Christmas from here. Great bbq and fixing at a good price for large family get together.

Reviewed 28 July 2017

OMG the fish was good and lots of it. There was so much White fish on the Tuesday Special that it was enough for 2 people. We had leftovers for a second meal for my wife from her portion. The baked potato was done perfectly and hush puppies were not greasy.

We did have to wait about 15 minutes. that was surprising for a "Special" but it was hot and freshly cooked so I am not really complaining.

Reviewed 15 June 2017

Wouldn't you think that a restaurant called Jed's Bar-b-Que would show up when you apply the "barbecue" filter to restaurants in this town? Nope; TripAdvisor's algorithms fail again. Stranger still, Jed's is rated higher than either of the other two restaurants that come through TripAdvisor's "barbecue" filter.

But that isn't saying too much. We got a lot of quantity with Monday's barbecue plate special, but the food didn't rise to distinction. Unlike most other Carolina barbecue I've eaten, Jed's version had a noticeable red sauce on top, although it didn't affect the flavor all that much. The hush puppies were decent, although overly sweet.

But for twelve bucks, we had a filling lunch, and quite a lot of leftovers for another meal.

Reviewed 22 March 2017

I love going here with my grandpa and I have become really close to the waitresses and staff. It´s so homely and wonderful and I enjoy every time I go here. The people actually care and they remember the things I order and love talking to us about life.

Reviewed 27 June 2016

I have dined here many times and most recently in June. They offer specials every day and seniors get free tea or coffee. This is not a fancy restaurant but good family restaurant with a varied menu. They specialize in seafood and barbeque. Waitresses are top notch and come around regularly to refill your drink glasses. They do not serve alcohol.