Lowest prices for your stay
US$112
Free cancellation until 16/05/21
HolidayInn.com
US$118
Free cancellation until 22/05/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
ZenHotels.com
US$118
US$106
SAVE US$12
PricelineUS$112
Expedia.comUS$112
Hotels.comUS$112
All reviews would stay again airport shuttle decent size room was spacious shuttle service next morning great hotel ihg desk refrigerator pillows biltmore
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 October 2020

Very clean, new hotel. Every employee we interacted with very helpful and friendly. The indoor pool and hot tub were very nice and relaxing. The pool are was very clean and nice. Our room was very clean and organized in a way that made it seem roomy. We ordered food to go from the restaurant in the hotel. The food was good and promptly made. There are many food options nearby if you want to go somewhere else. Would stay again without a doubt. Look forward to staying here again.

Date of stay: September 2020
Reviewed 28 August 2020 via mobile

I stayed here the night before a 6AM flight. Check in was efficient. Unfortunately my IHG preferences went unnoticed and my room was right at the elevator. Surprisingly it was quiet. Room was nice clean and what I expect at a Holiday Inn. My only complaint is that an airport shuttle is great but when multiple airlines have 6AM departures you need to start the shuttle by 5AM at the latest. The hotel is so close that leaving by 5 is more than enough time to get through security and to the gate. Starting it at 6 just doesn’t work. Otherwise the place is nice and I would stay again.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank WVLTLDriver
Reviewed 24 July 2020

The hotel was very clean, the room was also clean, comfortable beds and very spacious. The hotel is located near a lot of activities very easy to get to the Biltmore, restaurants and outdoor activities. The best part of the stay was interacting with one particular Front desk staff member Crystal!! She is a delight, she gives great recommendations of places to go and restaurants. She is the epitome of what great customer service is about. Our every interaction with her was awesome, she had a great smile and enthusiastic approach.

Date of stay: July 2020
Reviewed 3 July 2020 via mobile

Front desk clerk was very friendly and helpful. The room was clean which is more important than anything else. The hotel was located near several restaurants. We really enjoyed the outdoor lounge area but the only downfall is that the lights seem to be too bright out there at night. It would be a little more relaxing with different lighting but overall a great stay. I would stay again.

Date of stay: May 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 March 2020

I stayed here recently on a trip by myself with my two small children and really have no complaints. Hotel was clean, updated and nicely decorated. Staff was very friendly and helpful, even when I came very late in the evening when they were wrapping up their work day. I ordered food even though they were about to close and did not feel like an inconvenience. I would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: March 2020