“Probably the nicest holiday villa I have ever...”
Delightful setting and pool
Large private pool in large walled private gardens Lovely shaded dining and lounging pergola
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Delightful setting and pool
Large private pool in large walled private gardens
Lovely shaded dining and lounging pergola
Stylish lounging
Shaded outside 'lounge'
Hidden Garden's hidden garden
Newly fitted shower room
Bedroom 2 set out as a twin room
Stars of the show - Is that Fred or Ginger?
Orchard garden
Side garden terrace
Hidden Garden from outside it's walled 'hidden garden'
Fragrant jasmine greeting you at the entrance
One of several beaches at Turgutreis
Market day each Saturday
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
hamishb86...
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Probably the nicest holiday villa I have ever stayed in.”
Reviewed 25 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017
people found this review helpful

I thought it may be worth mentioning that I owned a villa in Turgutreis for over 20 years and only sold it about 5 years ago.If it had been half as quiet and lovely as the Hidden Garden Villa, I am certain that I would never have sold up!
Other reviews have already mentioned the lovely pool ,garden and absolutely charming house so I will say nothing more than they are 100% correct.I would add that my wife and I appreciated the fact that there are two bathrooms with showers so there was no fighting when getting ready for an evening out.
We stayed right at the end of the 'season' so the town was relatively tourist free.I really appreciated the quieter atmosphere and we spent the evenings catching up with old friends.The weather was sunny and warm during daytime and really quite cool in the evening.
Back to the villa.Apart from the tasteful antiques and artwork,the villa is extremely well equipped with hardly anything you would not expect to find in your own home.It is very obvious that James ( the owner) cares a lot about his house.But it is also obvious that he cares a great deal that his 'guests' are happy and having a good time. Although we did not really require any extra help, I feel sure that he would have been there in a flash should it have been needed.James came round twice .Once to say hello and again to clean the pool.On both occasions he found time for a coffee and a chat,and I really enjoyed his company.
The booking process ran very smoothly via Annie at Peninsula Villas.Annie was extremely helpful and very quick to answer any queries.When I requested an extra night due to a flight change,it was no problem at all.James had returned my deposit by the time I got back home.
In summary,we had the most quiet and relaxing time that I did not think I would ever find in Turgutreis.We hope to return the year after next,as long as the villa is not fully booked! Many Thanks James and Annie.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
30 Oct 2017
Dear Hamish, thank you so much for your lovely Review, what a way to end the 2017 season. I have made sure James sees this and forwarded it to him.

We weren't aware you used to own a villa in Turgutreis and are so pleased you enthused about Hidden Garden as a former villa owner yourself. You are right, James does care about his villa and we at Peninsula Villas Bodrum do too. We get many repeat guests and would welcome you back any time. We're already taking 2018 bookings and, have taken a 2019 one too from a repeat guest wanting to ensure he gets the dates he wants.

Hope to 'see' you again another year and thanks again for the lovely review. Annie, Peninsula Villas Bodrum
Gulay S
“Blissful”
Reviewed 10 October 2017 for a stay in August 2017

We were so pleased with hidden garden we didn’t want to leave. This was the first holiday we have had where that has happened as we normally get restless staying in the same place for more than a few days. Hidden garden was so refreshing and relaxing we couldn’t get enough of it. So much so that we had planned to eat out every night but all we wanted to do was to stay home. Everything is perfect there, we had all we needed. We had the peace and quiet we were after; James has made it such a pretty place with the trees and flowers I still can’t get over the smell of the jasmine! There is absolutely nothing I would want to change there! Wish we could still be there! We definitely recommend hidden garden and Peninsula Villas, Annie was so helpful and reassuring while making the choice. Will surely be using them again.

12 Oct 2017
Hello Gulay, thank you for your kind words about Hidden Garden Villa and our services. So pleased you enjoyed your stay too and the magic of HG kept you there during the evenings as well as the day time. You are joining the long list of those wanting to return, indeed, we have taken 2018 and, wait for it, 2019 bookings already from repeat guests wanting to ensure they secure the dates they want.

Bye for now and look forward to welcoming you again another time
Annie - Peninsula Villas Bodrum
Fred N
Rothbury, United Kingdom
“Another break in paradise”
Reviewed 2 October 2017 for a stay in September 2017

This was our second stay at Hidden Garden villa, and from start to finish everything was just as good as we remembered it ! The villa is so private and secluded it is perfect for a relaxing break, yet it is only minutes walk from the beaches bars and restaurants in Turgutreis.
The booking process is trouble free and Annie at Peninsula Villas Bodrum is on hand to help with any issues you may have (although I cannot think of any!). The owner James is in regular contact to check that all is well and he is at the end of a phone if you should need him. He has paid great attention to detail at the villa and it certainly shows.
We enjoyed our stay so much we have already booked to return next year.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
6 Oct 2017
Thank you so much for your kind words and appreciation following your second stay. Those reading this review should know you have already booked for 2018 and 2019 too. That is the power of Hidden Garden villa in Turgutreis! Like yourselves, guests return year after year, it really is a super holiday villa.

Looking forward to welcoming you back again and so is James.
Regards Annie at Peninsula Villas Bodrum
Malcolm C
Carlisle, United Kingdom
“Idyllic”
Reviewed 8 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017

We already knew the villa and owner from 8 years ago prior to it being to rent, so generally we knew what to expect. However, it surpassed our expectations in every respect. This really is a wonderful place to stay. James cares enormously about the house and the garden, and about who stays there, without being intrusive. It is only a short walk into the town and seafront with its array of restaurants and shops. We love Turgutreis, and although there has been quite a lot of development over the past few years, we felt that it had retained its character. All in all, a brilliant relaxing holiday.

Sumer K
“Beautiful seclusion”
Reviewed 31 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

This was my first time vacationing in Turkey, and I found The Hidden Garden on trip advisor for our honeymoon! We booked and paid through Annie Burnett via Peninsula Villas- she was always there to guide us. I was excited and when we arrived, the villa definitely met all our expectations and more! The garden is very intricate and beautiful, the pool spacious, and the building itself a perfect size for us- it's even good for a few more people too. Every need and utility is there- from kitchen items and foods, cleaning supplies, basic comforts supplied in the guest room (towels), and bathroom necessities, etc. James made sure to wait for our arrival, and show us around the must-see spots downtown. He was always there for our questions, came over if we needed anything, and updated us whenever there was maintenance of the house. The tortoises were a delight to feed cucumber. The beach is a 10 minute walk away and so is the marketplace. Both were amazing and beautiful. In all, our honeymoon was wonderful and I'm completely satisfied with my experience. Thank you!

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing