US$264
US$249
US$542
US$124
Savings alert! 42% below average rates

The price you found is 42% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$214/night.

Woxxie Hotel(Turgutreis)
US$166
  • Pool
US$154
Xanadu Island(Turgutreis)
US$334
Four Seas Apart Hotel(Turgutreis)(Great Value!)
US$48
US$47
Kadikale Resort(Turgutreis)
Alfa Apartments(Turgutreis)
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 December 2013

Alta Beach is no more. The previous management has gone and it has been completely taken over. It is in the process of being completely stripped down and refurbed. The horrid beds are binned and so is the furniture. Workmen currently working around the clock to complete. Gardeners also working hard to make the place look precentable. Will post pictures when I can get in so all can see whats happening.
Turgutreis is a beautiful place and I hope that once the work is finished that this hotel will become one of the better ones.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
3  Thank sandy6319
Reviewed 12 December 2013 via mobile

After paying £440 for 10 nights all inclusive including flights, we knew we weren't gonna be staying at the ritz!! After a dodgy check in and getting used to a diet of eggs we made the most of what ever booze was available and the giggles around the pool! Had a ball, this place has massive character and gives a story to tell! Loved it.... Aside from the pervy 'entertainment manager'

Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Lissar-r
Reviewed 29 October 2013

booked a week all inclusive for sep 12th 2013 ,myself and my 2 sisters,we were greeted by staff who were clearly drunk .shown to a room of sorts ,never in 20 years of going to turkey have we ever seen anything like it .Health Hazzard . We demanded to see the manager ,the staff called him and he said we could change rooms in the morning ,we could not even stay one night and walked the streets at 3am with our luggage to find another hotel ,3 middle aged women on our own ,can you imagine??? ,disgusting .we are now in the process of sorting the finances out with our tour operator and hope this can be resolved .i will add ...that the staff on the phone at travel republic were brilliant .read the reviews and believe them .!!!!

Room Tip: go to irme hotel or cherry
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Jeanette W
Reviewed 17 October 2013

i was a regular visitor to this hotel , but no more after my latest debacle. given the worst room in the hotel block 6102 gets no sun mould on walls and mattresses disgusting i told them they shouldnt rent that room out, I have asthma, and after speaking to 4 staff I eventually got a room change after 4 nights I heard there was some money problems staff were waiting to get paid , all the staff looked miserable and impolite this is not a way to run a hotel. on at least 10 occasions during the 2 weeks I was there they had no red wine at meal times, they ran out of beer on a couple of occasions . during the 1st week I was there hotel was overbooking and having to send a number of people to a nearby hotel for their first night. I understand lease runs out this year , when new management have taken over and I start to read good reviews again I will consider a return but not before.. I have currently fallen out of love with Turkey as a result

Room Tip: keep complaining one woman changed 7 times dont get 6102
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Bill F
Reviewed 13 October 2013

We stared here late September 2013. Booked a 2 week holiday but only stayed here for a few days. Everything previous reviews have said is true, no exaggeration!
The room we were given was dirty and had damp on the walls. We asked to be moved to another room but they are all the same.
All the staff, apart from the poor old maintainence manager, are uninterested in the guests.The place is all inclusive but the bar seemed to get drunk dry by the friends of staff during the day as there was usually not much left at night. Ask for a beer, is finish. Ask for a vodka, is finish, Ask for lemonade, is finish. One morning when the coffee machine wasn't working I said to the lad behind the bar "the machine is not working" and he replied "yes" and did absoluetly nothing about it.
The food was a mystery most of the time, salad was recognisable but the other luke warm offerings were unrecognisable and nasty, we eat out. This isn't our first visit to Turkey and we love turkish food and the turkish people, this place lets Turkey down badley!
We moved to a very nice hotel down the road, the Irme, and the rest of our holiday was great. Turgutries is a lovely place so don't let this one bad hotel put you off.
A few days before the end of our holiday we were told that the owner of the Alta Beach had done a bunk owing alot of money to local businesses and to the staff, some not having been payed at all! I can undrestand why there was a general lack of service, they may have seen what was comming.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple