US$169
US$164
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$184/night.

US$123
US$150
Alfa Apartments(Turgutreis)
US$31
US$29
Four Seas Apart Hotel(Turgutreis)(Great Value!)
US$49
US$48
US$189
Orbitz.com
Xanadu Island(Turgutreis)
US$369
Woxxie Hotel(Turgutreis)
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 October 2013

We stared here late September 2013. Booked a 2 week holiday but only stayed here for a few days. Everything previous reviews have said is true, no exaggeration!
The room we were given was dirty and had damp on the walls. We asked to be moved to another room but they are all the same.
All the staff, apart from the poor old maintainence manager, are uninterested in the guests.The place is all inclusive but the bar seemed to get drunk dry by the friends of staff during the day as there was usually not much left at night. Ask for a beer, is finish. Ask for a vodka, is finish, Ask for lemonade, is finish. One morning when the coffee machine wasn't working I said to the lad behind the bar "the machine is not working" and he replied "yes" and did absoluetly nothing about it.
The food was a mystery most of the time, salad was recognisable but the other luke warm offerings were unrecognisable and nasty, we eat out. This isn't our first visit to Turkey and we love turkish food and the turkish people, this place lets Turkey down badley!
We moved to a very nice hotel down the road, the Irme, and the rest of our holiday was great. Turgutries is a lovely place so don't let this one bad hotel put you off.
A few days before the end of our holiday we were told that the owner of the Alta Beach had done a bunk owing alot of money to local businesses and to the staff, some not having been payed at all! I can undrestand why there was a general lack of service, they may have seen what was comming.

2  Thank Karen H
Reviewed 2 October 2013

If anyone is thinking of booking this hotel Don't rude, unhelpful staff, rooms damp mouldy if your really lucky you may have glass in your windows.
Pool what can I say but cloudy water grime around the sides a health hazard waiting to happen.
To top my comments on my arrival at this hell hole there was no room for me and my wife, after 18 hrs of waiting around I decided to book into another hotel, not a great one but paradise upto the hole I had booked.
This the first time I have ever written a review but felt I had let others know so they don't experience what we did, please stay away from this place.

Rich & Jayne ( Bristol

1  Thank Richard B
Reviewed 27 September 2013

Just got back from the worst holiday ever.this hotel should be condemed.from badly stained mattress, to no alcohol, no milk for coffee, mold on the walls , beds , smelly beds from stains, staff that pretended not to speak english, and then you heared them speaking perfect english to others.the same food all the time , and cold all the time, hygiene level a joke, everyone trying to move rooms because of mold, bur ended up in another room with the same problem, raw sewage coming up in the shower.even the local cats refused food from this hotel.Please please do not waste your money on this dump

Room Tip: Dont go no rooms are good
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
5  Thank lesnbern
Reviewed 27 September 2013

This is probably the worst hotel in Turkey. When we arrived there was no room for us. They sent us to another hotel, where we had to pay for a meal (although we were all inclisive) they came to pick us up at 12 noon the next day, so we missed breakfast, and they sent us back to the Alta Beach with all our luggage in the back 0f a laundry van. My husband and I are in our 70s, so you can imagine how we felt. The hotel was so badly run. They ran out of beer, all spirits and even milk for the coffee, it really was horrific. It has made us not want to go to Turkey ever again. If it wasn't for the fact that we met some great people it would really have been the pits. How Thomas Cook and Heys Travel can be associated with this hotel I do not know, because they are too good for it.

Room Tip: don't think there is one
4  Thank Phyllis H
Reviewed 26 September 2013

worst place ever have stayed at ,we got offered 4 rooms All the same Mold, Leakage, dirty, dangerous, beer, spirits, wine all run out every night, staff Very rude No direction No experience
Payed and expected simple got THE WORST HOLLIDAY IN MY LIFE No exaggeration in this review,.

Room Tip: EVERY ROOM BAD just keep trying or move.
Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple