We stayed at the hotel from 27th September to 4th October 2011. We arrived after the restaurant had closed and the hotel arranged for sandwiches for us, which we thought was a nice touch. We had a standard room near to the main pool and bar. This was a bit noisy but there are so many quiet areas in the hotel, particularly the other two pool areas, that this was not an issue. The music ends at 11pm when the bar closes so it is not intrusive if you want to sleep early.
The room was nice, the bed was very comfortable and the fridge and safe were lovely extras, as was the air conditioner. We asked for 2 more pillows and they were there within 10 minutes. The room was cleaned daily and to a very high standard. The bathroom was great, the shower was lovely and we had no problems with hot water at all. Our only disappointment was that some rooms do not have a balcony and unfortunately our room was one of them. That said, it does clearly state in the hotel descriptions availabe on the net that some rooms do have a 'French' balcony, which we now know what this means!
The food was very nice, with a good choice of both hot and cold dishes and there was always plenty available. We dined in the a la carte restaurant and thoroughly enjoyed it.
The staff could not have been more helpful, particularly those on the reception desk. We asked about the suites and we were given a tour of the rooms. The hotel will be undergoing huge alterations during the winter closure to incorporate the hotel Antik next door and when that is finished it will be a large complex. However despite the size, it is a very relaxing place, the atmosphere is lovely and welcoming. The hotel caters to a multitude of nations, and is not solely for the British. It was very pleasant to talk to people from both Europe and America.
We enjoyed our stay so much we are planning to return next year for 2 weeks and next time we will stay in one of the garden suites. We cannot reccoment this hotel and the staff highly enough.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of history and nature, Bitez is the most preferred location for those who seeking peaceful surroundings. Modern interior design with a minimalist feel are complemented by the mandarin gardens all over the hotel area. Bitez Garden Life Hotel & Suites offers a lovely and friendly atmosphere which appeal to families, couples and groups who are looking for that little bit extra from their holiday ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your smartline Bitez Garden Life reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bitez Garden Life Hotel Bitez
- Bitez Garden Life Hotel And Suites