“GREAT PRICE & GREAT SERVICE & GREAT LOCATIN”
Review of Hotel Merhaba

Hotel Merhaba
Ranked #69 of 98 Hotels in Bodrum City
Reviewed 26 October 2017

We stayed here 7 days Which is great experince for us! Before made a reservation we contacted with the hotel and they all helped us. The big plus for this hotel is in the centre of the Bodrum. Beach is 5 min away, Bodrum Castle, beach aswell.. Thankyou to Mr Idrıs and the night receptionist Who alwasy tryed to make us comfortable.. Another great thing is the prices of the accommadation.. It was really reasonable one.. But If you want more extra services then you gotta stay in the 5 stars hotels or resort :) But you shouldt expect to this hotel of the 5 star hotel's equipments, and their services.. Rooms are quite clean and spacious, staff is helpfull and knowledgeable, location is perfect and price is also pretty good..
We already are planning on coming back to Bodrum and our choice is gonna be the MERHABA HOTEL again and we all higly recommend to this hotel our environment :)
See you next Summer Merhaba Hotel'S family..

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends

Reviewed 3 September 2017

The room was so dirty, smelly and the toilet was disgusting.The shower was 1 meter away from the toilet seat. The mattress was so old. (You can feel the metal spirals in it). Every time you turn on the air conditioner you smell dust. There was no shampoo, no shower gel and no soap! A boy was working in the reception most of the time. Just the location was quite good.

Room Tip: Never ever go there!
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 February 2017

this hotel is so strange not a very good place to spend a relaxing wanted to come home after 5 days. The transfer was a long one. So be to be fair not a happy review wouldn't come back here again or turkey " Its not cheap as chips its not Asda"

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Steve O
Reviewed 14 September 2014 via mobile

I have given this hotel a poor rating but my experience was a mixed one. To start with... I didn't stay at this hotel.

I had booked with them through hostelbookers and then followed up with a email asking if I could be picked up from the airport. No answer. So I got a taxi from the airport and arrived at about 10.30pm to be told that the previous occupant of my room has not returned and checked out so it was not available yet. I spoke to the man who I presume was the owner or manager, who spoke very good English, and he had found an alternative place for me, or he would give up his own room and sleep on the roof terrace. I chose the alternative - which was fine - and returned there the next morning. My room was still not available but again my reception was friendly and I enjoyed breakfast there before leaving for good.

So I can't speak for the standard of accommodation, but I was greeted with a smile and they arranged an alternative for me so I don't have too bad an impression. My situation meant that checking my reservation in advance would not have made any difference but I do suggest making contact first.

Stayed: September 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 September 2014

Booked via hostelbookers and double confirmed the hotel room was available 72 hours before. On arriving into the airport I couldn't get anyone from the hotel to pick up the phone and speak to the taxi driver to explain where the hotel was after the lack of a map on the hostel booker website.

After eventually finding the hotel, the 'staff' informed me via broken english that my room wasn't available and after asking for an explanation weren't able to provide anything more than a shrug.

Clueless. Don't even bother.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo