All reviews five minute walk nice pool tea and coffee rooms are clean kettle bodrum olives
Reviewed 24 August 2015 via mobile

Worst hotel I've ever stayed in I know it's mega cheap but still this place needs a good re-vamp and a good update, bathroom wasn't safe our shower rail was being held up by a metal chain which was dodgily attached to the roof, swimming pool was filthy all green mould around outside not good when you have children , take my advice pay a bit more and stay elsewhere plenty of other hotels in bodrum this place is a shambles

Stayed: September 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 August 2015 via mobile

Great service , friendly and helpful staff. Why book this hotel to complain as you get more than your money's worth for what I paid . I paid under £9 a day for a 2 week stay at this hotel with my boyfriend what a bargain otherwise put your money where your mouth is and book something else then there is no need in some of these reviews . People forgot how long these guys work for sometimes I Seen Kubi work over a 12 hour shift and leaves at half 10 ish and he is in the next morning at half 6 I couldn't do that he's so professional and a nice guy a long with the rest of the staff. Chris is just Chris he is some guy helped me a lot for my holiday and would like to stay in contact with the guy he's a legend. Please keep care of the baby kitten for us that is outside the hotel and new customer if your reading this please try to feed them if you can as there friendly and cute.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Nicole A
Reviewed 1 August 2015 via mobile

Went last year omg i did not stay 24 hours walked straight out and went to another hotel as last review stated what hotel is like i fully agree its awfull i thort after a year there would have improved things but seems the aswer is no so be aware yes its cheap but its rooms are terrible sorry

Stayed: September 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Shani J
Reviewed 31 July 2015

Really awful the room was not what was advertised.we were in a dark smelly cellar room
No cooking facilities and no where to eat in the room .Within 20 minutes we were looking for a change of room The walls were stained the toilet was filthy and each time anther rooms toilet flushed a acrid sewage smell filled the room . The shower was stone cold and as it ran you could see the dirt on the floor . We did complain but we're told we had to wait 48 hours for another room .The only improvement was it was a bit bigger but still smelly damp and unacceptable.
The only plus side was the guys who ran the hotel allowed me to contact the UK and agreed the room I had been sold was in fact a three person room and unavailable to us .
We left after two days and received a partial refund however this had not compensated for our loss of two days holiday . THIS IS NOT THE HOTELS FAULT IT IS FALSE ADVERTISING.

Room Tip: double check your room booking !!!
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank Claire H
Reviewed 19 July 2015

Having stayed before at Kavala I was happy to revisit this peaceful and comfortable hotel within walking distance of day and night activities in Bodrum. The rooms are clean and comfortable and cleaned every day. Turkish breakfast is available every morning and snacks are also available during the day. The staff at Kavala are helpful and friendly.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled solo