Hotel Gulec(Bodrum City)(Great Value!)
US$45
US$43
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$49/night.

Labranda TMT Bodrum Resort(Bodrum City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$278
US$199
  • Breakfast included
Su Hotel(Bodrum City)(Great Value!)
US$83
US$81
Hotels.com
The Marmara, Bodrum(Bodrum City)
US$311
US$267
Bodrium Hotel & You SPA(Bodrum City)(Great Value!)
US$131
US$108
Hotwire.com
Ersan Exclusive Resort & SPA(Bodrum City)(Great Value!)
US$282
US$274
  • Breakfast included
Dolce Bodrum Hotel(Bodrum City)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$77
El Vino Hotel & Suites(Bodrum City)(Great Value!)
US$212
US$126
Priceline
Forever Club(Bodrum City)(Great Value!)
US$161
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
Sign by Ersan(Bodrum City)
US$380
US$322
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$431/night.

All reviewsthe breakfast areasmall bathroomwithin easy walking distancenice poolpleasant staythe air conditioningbodrumtaxiseasteps
Reviewed 13 November 2016

We arrived early morning after a gulet trip which ended in Bodrum and our room was immediately available, in fact I think we were the only guests for most of our 3 night stay. The suite was large and comfortable with wonderful views, the bathroom was small but well finished and perfectly acceptable. Overall, tasteful, peaceful (German equivalent of Classic FM playing in the breakfast room) and although only a 15 minute stroll from town a million miles away in ambience. The breakfast was very good and the hotel owner helpful and accommodating. He arranged reasonably priced airport transfers and when we sat by the pool brought us pool towels. The pool is absolutely splendid, a good size and depth and attractively shaped. The views from each level of this terraced hotel are mesmerising and taxis from town or marina for the 5 minute ride uphill cost just a few pounds making this hotel an excellent choice for those finding themselves in Bodrum without wanting to party. Bodrum was also an unexpected treat, smaller and more authentic than anticipated. Yes, its a holiday town but then, we were on holiday. Be bold and eat with the locals in one of the excellent fish market restaurants, the place was buzzing on Saturday night.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 September 2016 via mobile

What a special place! This hotel was very tastefully decorated, had helpful and caring staff, and the most beautiful pool with a view over Bodrum and the blue Agean sea. A nice calm escape away from the busy city below. Definitely recommended.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank kimberlycwalker
Reviewed 22 July 2016

On arrival to The Antique Theatre Hotel, we were warmly greeted by the hotel owner and hotel manager - Farretty. Our superior room had its own private terrace with table and chairs and sunbeds, what an amazing view, overlooking Bodrum town, marina and the castle. Wherever you chose to sit or sunbath in this hotel gave you terrific views of Bodrum even if you were in the pool.
Breakfast was fresh and typically turkish with a great choice alongside the offer of Farretty cooking eggs of your choice each morning to accompany your breakfast.
The hotel staff were all very friendly and helpful and go the extra mile to make you welcome. If you ever visit Bodrum this is the place to stay, you won't be disappointed.

Room Tip: All the rooms have terrific views, but superior rooms have their own private terrace
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jellybelly10001
Reviewed 20 May 2016

I met the owner of this charming boutique hotel on a flight to Bodrum. At our request he invited us to take a tour of the property followed by lunch. He was a most gracious host. The location of the hotel on the side of a hill is spectacular. The pool, complete with oleander, is perfect to sit and read after a swim.The view is priceless and difficult to leave. Close to the harbor, restaurants and shops it is quiet and tranquil. I look forward to being a guest in the future.

Room Tip: Pool rooms were my favorite
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank nancyspeaker
Reviewed 20 May 2016

I was attending a Keller Williams Realty, Turkey Family Reunion from May 5-8, 2016. I sat next to the owner on my flight from Istanbul to Bodrum. His eloquent sharing of his boutique hotel captivated my senses, my interest, and my desire to see the hotel. The owner invited myself and my 2 companions to come over for lunch 2 days later if my conference schedule permitted. Our schedule permitted and we went to the hotel for a tour and lunch. The entrance is deceiving because you don't initially see the incredible vistas of the sea, the harbor, and the graciously flowing terraces of gardens and rooms. Each of the 18 room are uniquely decorated with paintings and artifacts from the many travels of the owners and their family.

The staff at the hotel were friendly, and spoke both English and Turkish( and probably other languages as well.)The tea, coffee, and savory treats were delicious and a wonderful addition to the conversation and sharing that occurred. The hotel is within walking distance of many restaurants and Bodrum's city centre with its many shops, street vendors and the harbor with schooners waiting to be rented and people from all over the world sharing in conversations (not talking on a mobile device.)

How could I not rate such a treasure as this boutique hotel at a 5. From my hustling life in the heart of the city of Chicago where activity, noise, and beauty abounds, to find by chance this gem in the heart of Bodrum was a welcome respite. The beauty of the setting, the sweet songs of the birds flying over the flowers in the gardens and the sea drew my eyes out to the sea, with the lush blue water and the lure of the sailing boats with their sails hoisted and ready to sail. I felt like I was in a castle surrounded by the scents and blooms of spring flowers, looking out the windows or standing in the yard dreaming of a prince charming sailing in. I can't wait to go back for an extended stay!

Room Tip: There are rooms and some suites that would meet everyone preferences. Talking with the staff and hotel manager would get you the best room.
Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business