The Marmara, Bodrum(Bodrum City)
US$435
US$367
Labranda TMT Bodrum Resort(Bodrum City)(Great Value!)
US$223
US$177
  • Breakfast included
Sign by Ersan(Bodrum City)
US$417
US$364
Ersan Exclusive Resort & SPA(Bodrum City)(Great Value!)
US$250
US$232
  • Breakfast included
Su Hotel(Bodrum City)(Great Value!)
US$118
US$98
Bodrium Hotel & You SPA(Bodrum City)(Great Value!)
US$106
US$90
Hotel Istankoy Bodrum(Bodrum City)(Great Value!)
US$101
US$96
Dolce Bodrum Hotel(Bodrum City)(Great Value!)
US$55
El Vino Hotel & Suites(Bodrum City)(Great Value!)
US$194
US$119
Priceline
Forever Club(Bodrum City)(Great Value!)
US$127
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsnice balconysea viewchoose this hotelturkish foodhillbodrumlageranimators
Reviewed 11 May 2017

I stayed in hotel Rosso Verde 6 weeks and I really enjoyed it. Rosso Verde is lovely hotel with great atmosphere and friendly hotel staff, who is open for any customer wish. Rooms are cozy, clean and most of them have incredible seaside view on Bodrum coast. Restaurant provides wide range of food, restaurant staff are very helpful. I recommend this hotel for young active people who want to enjoy perfect holiday in popular seaside resort in Bodrum.

Room Tip: preferable rooms with seaside view
1  Thank Lucia B
Reviewed 9 May 2017

Nice hotel! Personal is polite, all needs and requests are fixed the same day. Big variety of delicious food, it's ok for vegetarians also. Two swimming pools, including one for children. Nice animation team, good music in restaurant and near the pool. You can do probably every thing you want, if you'll ask for it in advance to let them know. The hotel is on the side of the hill, the uppest rooms have greater sea-view, but with a little bit fitness to climb up the stairs from the pool/restaurant (but it is so useful after all of this delicious food!) Wi-fi in the lobby is good, you can chat with your friends from the balcony with amazing view! There is a shop near the entrance and some more in 5 minutes by walk. To catch the bus you need just to cross the road, they are arriving every 5-7 minutes. It was my best choice to live here)

Reviewed 8 May 2017 via mobile

Nagyon pozitívak a visszajelzéseim a hotellel kapcsolatban. A szobák teljesen kitakarítva minden nap, az ételek választékosak és finomak, a dolgozók nagyon udvariasak, a tengerpart csak pár lépésre. A kilátás megfizethetetlen. Bármikor visszatérnék ide!

I'm really happy that I choosed this hotel. I didn't have any problem here, the rooms are clean, there are many kind if foods and these are delicious, workers are really kind and helpful, few steps and we are at the seaside. The view is amazing. I always wanna choose this hotel again!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Krisztina K
Reviewed 8 May 2017

I really enjoy staying in this hotel. Rooms are comfortable and clean. Almost all rooms have great view on the sea and city. Staff are nice and can help in any problem that can happened. Food is simple and delicious, be careful you can easily get weight :-) hotel has swimming pool and animators who always organize some parties for us. I advise you to chose this place for relax and comfortable time spending:-)

Reviewed 20 January 2017 via mobile

Don't be disheartened by the pictures. The food was great, the staff are lovely and the all inclusive bar is a welcome bonus. Two members of my group of six people had a problem with their room, but this was sorted by the reception staff. I would say that the reception staff are the least friendly people you will meet at the hotel, and the lift was temperamental, but the restaurant and bar staff are great.
I didn't enjoy walking down all the stairs with our luggage, but some gentlemen did kindly help us with our bags. Sadly they weren't around to help for our super early journey back up the stairs as we left for the airport to head home.
Also the so-called beach was used for fly-tipping and there's no sand or shingle to sit on so forget about that.
I loved the hotel, and we were the only English people there, but the staff try hard to get their English right for you. I would definitely stay there again. My top tip is to bring the highest factor suntan lotion you can find because I still got burnt with Factor 50.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends