All reviews nice swimming pool good size business hotel business trip city
Reviewed 26 May 2017 via mobile

Stayed at the hotel for a couple nights occasionally. Location is in the city center and hotel is comfortable. You can walk to the restaurants in 10 minutes or take a taxi. Has a nice pub that is never too crowded. Breakfast is good and staff is kind.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

Even though my company rented a meeting room at the hotel (Hitit Room) for a substential amount, the carpark requires another fee for parking. Also, when we have contacted the reception, the reply was even more terrible, almost like a logomachy. I strictly don't recomment this hotel for any kind of bussiness conducts whatsoever.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 August 2016 via mobile

Wonderful views across the city. Great sauna and massage. Very comfortable bed. Reasonable breakfast buffet. But rooms in need of refurbishment. And it took four requests to get something fixed. Friendly enough staff, but time for renewal and a bit of retraining.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 July 2016

I found everything in order - the hotel was fine and it had a very welcoming feel to it. The room's air conditioning was not working well, and I always felt it was on the warm side. That having been said, the room had a nice view over the swimming pool and courtyard area. There was a wedding reception going on outside the first night i arrived, but the noise didn't bother me. The rooms were very comfortable and I was on the 7th floor.

Room Tip: The higher you go the better I believe
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 May 2016

Comfortable but old glory. Simple breakfast. The main reason I go there is the pool area but the pool was still green and not prepared last week :(. Plenty of choice in minibar, good iron available, nice people at reception (very helpful).

A Jack Daniels with coke costs almost 40 Lyra, amazing! It was the same price as my excellent meal (beef with pepper, rice and veg). They have good rice puddim too...

Do not eat inkfish rings because they come from the deepfreezer!

As you see I have some complaints but if the pool area is open this hotel offers a good price/quality ration... and I will go back there... but I will confirm if the pool area is open before I go next time!

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business