See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 May 2016

Comfortable but old glory. Simple breakfast. The main reason I go there is the pool area but the pool was still green and not prepared last week :(. Plenty of choice in minibar, good iron available, nice people at reception (very helpful).

A Jack Daniels with coke costs almost 40 Lyra, amazing! It was the same price as my excellent meal (beef with pepper, rice and veg). They have good rice puddim too...

Do not eat inkfish rings because they come from the deepfreezer!

As you see I have some complaints but if the pool area is open this hotel offers a good price/quality ration... and I will go back there... but I will confirm if the pool area is open before I go next time!

Date of stay: May 2016
Reviewed 17 February 2016 via mobile

It is relatively cheap hotel. But the room need refurbishment.
The heating is difficult to regulate it was very warm ! Breakfast is good not more. The gym only open at 7:30 ... Which is late when you have to start work early in the morning.
The staff is helpful.
Not sure I will come again.

Date of stay: February 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 26 December 2015

I stayed two nights in Dec 2015. The room makes you feel as in your home, so warm and nice. Furnitures are a little bit old. Breakfast is enough and good. Asian and Arab visitors can find their cuisine in their breakfast meal. Jakuzi and sauna helped me for warming in Ankara's snow. This facility is free. The hotel has a large pool outside. Indoor activities are only jakuzi, sauna, solarium and fitness. A small shopping centers Cetinkaya and 365 mall are reachable by walking. Only 15-25min. Behind of the hotel side has a luxury Manti -kayseri cuisine- restaurant with macro supermarket. Autopark is not enough.

A bad event happened. Later then i left the room, minibar beverages are stolen by someone. The reception asked me again and again ;but i said them that i dont use alcohol drinks. This situation makes me so disturbed. I will never stay again. The hotel has a security problem i think.

Room tip: Check minibar before and after you use.
Date of stay: December 2015
Reviewed 21 July 2015

Nice comfortable Room with writing corner and a good bed!!
The breakfast restaurant looks beautiful and has a lot of choises.
The swimming pool , with nice sunbeds on the 2floor is well treated and the staff is very friendly and helpful!

Date of stay: July 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 July 2015

I was in the hotel for 7 days in July 2015 on business.

I confirm all positive remarks about the hotel made recently by others: room is spacious; bathroom is very clean (my experience, contrary to one review); bed is comfortable; water is hot; TV has many foreign channels; breakfast is fantastic as far as I'm concerned -- many choices for a variety of tastes; the pool may not be olympic sized but you can get some sort of work-out in it. The wifi works well. Staff is eager to please; food available at the resataurant is more than adequate; I did not find the hotel pricey.

My air conditioning didn't work either, but I didn't need it: there was always a breeze at night and the windows open. Location is a little out of the way if you are a tourist and want to be downtown. But buses are frequent and cheap and taxis are reasonable too. A few work colleagues are less enthusiastic about this hotel than I am. They think it is faded, and somewhat gloomy, and that is so. But that does not affect my overall satisfaction with the hotel.

Room tip: I think upper floors are better than the lower
Date of stay: July 2015