Lowest prices for your stay
US$122
View deal
Free cancellation until 01/05/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$122
US$110
View deal
SAVE US$12
PricelineUS$109
Hotels.comUS$122
FindHotelUS$110
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 June 2020 via mobile

I booked this hotel for an upcoming wedding this summer. The rate was listed as 100% refundable when I booked it (we were uncertain about whether we would stay at the venue so I was sure to check it was refundable before booking, in case our plans changed). The wedding was postponed due to covid, so I cancelled online. I waited several weeks and decided to call Choice hotels since I had yet to receive a refund. After an hour and a half on the phone with them, they refused to refund me 100%. They said I was responsible for a 10% credit card fee for the refund. The website said when booking, and still states on my cancellation page, that the rate is 100% refundable. This seems very shady to me, and the fact I had to call to request the refund even though it should have been refunded automatically is also awful business practices. We will definitely not be staying here when the wedding is rescheduled. Proceed with caution.

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 November 2019 via mobile

We stayed here for a few Days while our new home was being finished! No coffee no Cups! People running all over the place, We Felt unsafe! We would never Go Back Sorry!! There are much better places!!

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 August 2019

We had booked 9 rooms, They were very clean and extremely nice, The personal was very friendly, helpful, Could not have had a better experience !!!! Great place and location !!! We were going to The Nantahala

Room tip: We all had great clean rooms
Date of stay: August 2019
1  Thank elhann
Seaside820381, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2019

Hi. We are so glad that you and your group stayed with us recently. We always look forward to our guests who come up to ride the river! Please come back to see us again. Sincerely Beth

Reviewed 24 May 2019

Nice hotel, Friendly clerks. I really enjoyed the whole area. Beautiful country up that way. Within 15-20 minutes of Harrah's Cherokee River Valley. Area was quiet and nice food recommendations made by clerk.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 30 March 2019 via mobile

This hotel did not come close to the expectations I had based on overall review ratings. I expected a nice, clean hotel room for a reasonable price and did not get either nice or clean. There was hair on the bathroom floor and shower wall. The controls were damaged on the a/c unit though it did still operate. There had been some attempt to make the room appear renovated but it had a general air of dinginess. I could also hear every sound occurring in the adjacent rooms as well as the parking lot. Not a good experience.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Seaside820381, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2019

Hi. We are so sorry for the unsatisfactory conditions during your recent stay with us. We are working hard to upgrade our hotel and ask that you please give us another try. We hope to see you soon. Sincerely, Beth