US$139
US$148
Priceline
US$169
US$143
Days Inn by Wyndham Murphy(Murphy)(Great Value!)
US$143
US$183
US$179
HIExpress.com
US$149
US$129
AscendHotels
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$200/night.

Lake Chatuge Lodge(Hiawassee)(Great Value!)
US$155
US$150
US$152
US$147
All reviewspicnic tablesvery nice place to staynantahala riverroom was cleanan older propertyenjoyed my staywould stay againthe breakfast areathe blue ridge mountainshot tubmotelmotorcyclegazeboleafmicrowavemurphysmoky
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Absolutely the most disgusting hotel I have ever seen. I checked in, looked around the room, and immediately left. There was urine on the bathroom floor, the comforter was stained, hair on the counters, stained sheets, and a moldy shower. I decided I would get more sleep in my car than I would in this filth, so I left. The manager would not refund me even though I was literally only there for 20 mins. Please look at the pictures I attached before making a decision to stay here.

Room Tip: Avoid this dump!
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Matt B
Reviewed 5 March 2018

Save your money there in not one good thing to say about this place The lady that checked us in did not know what she was doing gave us keys that did not work bathroom is the smallest thing I ever sew there was only warm water and only for one person I did not get to shower that night the TV was not that good and the breakfast was ICE COLD and the wi-fi not working They called me 4 weeks after my stay there because they don't even know how to run a credit card When I was telling them how bad my stay was the phone was given to the owner and they said I did not want to pay my bill AND THAT WAS NOT TRUE

Room Tip: go some were down the road
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
vijay P, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2018

Dear sir /madam,

sorry to hear that you had a bad experience with our motel, We were under new ownership change that cause this difference. I want to see you personaly at motel next trip so I can offer you a discount rate . hope you will visit us soon and have some enjoyable stay with us.

Reviewed 28 January 2018

Myself and my family have stayed here quite a few times. They are pet friendly and always have clean rooms. There is a nice place to walk behind the hotel with picnic tables and a creek. Good value for the money and close to attractions like the Nantahala River and Nantahala National Forest

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

We booked last minute in peak leaf season, so we paid more than we would like to for a place of this quality. It is very convenient, right off of 74. Cash points on the corner. Breakfast provided was fine. Waffle machine & biscuits & gravy were the highlights. Coffee was ok. Worst part was there were 4 tables for the whole place. My husband called it a social experiment. The beds were comfortable. Heat/AC was loud, but we appreciated it, as the country bar next door was playing loud music into the night. Bathroom had no vent fan, and showed signs of black mold damage. The grounds are nice. Sand volleyball court, river access, BBQ put & accompanying gazebo & picnic tables. Great view of the southern face of the Snowbird Mtns. Pool closed for the season. No hot tub. Very nice staff. Normally I would expect better for $110/night, but it is leaf season.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 October 2017

I really enjoyed my stay here at the Quality Inn it may be out there in the country but it has very much Pleasant staff here, comfortable beds , nice breakfast and a few places to sightsee.
If you care to go get something to eat or sightsee talked to Lois , she works the afternoon shift, and she will tell you what are good places, cause she helped me alot.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business