“Very homey”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
newly refurnished living room
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Calayag
“Very homey”
Reviewed 13 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016

When looking for a home away from home place to stay, I would definitely recommend this place. the owner and caretaker are both prompt to queries and accomodating. Safe and in a very convenient location. Spacious rooms that makes you forget you are in a condo unit. Will surely stay there when in Manila.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
14 Sep 2016
Thank you so much. We are hoping to have another opportunity having you as a guest again^^
traveller...
pune
“Execellent .Value for money”
Reviewed 18 April 2016 for a stay in April 2016

I stayed in this condo for ten days.The owner Marrie P is very friendly host.The location is superb.very conveniently located.SM Mall is hardly 300 yards away.On the basement you have 7/11 well stocked.
Would recommend to any one visiting Manila.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
18 Apr 2016
Thank you so much Col. Arun. We were glad that you found our place superb and convenient. We were very happy to have you and are hoping to accommodate you again in the future.
john_g008...
Sydney, Australia
“Nice and cosy condo”
Reviewed 11 April 2016 for a stay in February 2016

Our stay in this condo was very nice, many thanks to the owner and caretaker. The place was well furnished with everything a basic apartment needs. The owner answered all queries at any hour within a short timeframe, while the caretaker went out of his way to accommodate us. The security guards were also helpful and friendly. As a bonus there is a beautiful open garden area to relax in on the building rooftop.

Just a warning to wheelchair users: there is a step approximately 2 inches high leading into the condo. The same applies for each bathroom, though they step down to enter. This may not be a huge problem for a manual chair, but improvisation is required for an electric chair as I have. Also, the ramp leading in to the building is very steep, well over 30°, so you will definitely need assistance getting up it. The security guards were happy to assist me getting in, though it still presents a risk. I ended up using the car park entrance to exit the building as this path was far less of an incline.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Friends
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
11 Apr 2016
Thank you so much for a very nice review. I and Ramir were very glad to accomodate you and your family. You took care of the place as your own home~you maintained its cleanliness. I would love to have you again and think of ways how to make your stay more comfortable^^ Again many thanks^^
Speed0147
Japan
“Affordable and Great location”
Reviewed 17 September 2015 for a stay in April 2015

I would highly recommend this condo to everyone. Price per night/day is perfect for our budget. Location is awesome. Walking distance to SM North and Trinoma but we ended up calling for taxi because it was too hot :D. They have security 24/7. If you need a taxi, just let them know and they'll call a taxi for you. They also have 24/7 shop downstairs. You can also request for someone to wash your clothes. It will be done within 24 hours.

Overall, my family and I enjoyed our stay here. Owner is nice and the caretaker too. We will definitely come back and rent this condo again.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location
Liked least: Only one elevator working sometimes.
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 35-49
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
17 Sep 2015
Thank you very much for the very wonderful review. I was very glad to have you and your family as guests in my condo. I was even more glad to know that you enjoyed staying there. Eventhough I was not there my condo manager said that you are really great people, respectful and very easy to talk to.
I would love to accomodate you again in your next visit.
Again, thanks a million^^
Karen Joy...
“Good location”
Reviewed 28 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015
person found this review helpful

I am happy that I found an affodable and quality condo near SM The Block and Trinoma. We went home from US and brought my mom& sis, and my in-laws from the province to Manila. We basically needed 3 rooms. The building is only Php25 tricycle ride to the mall. You can find a taxi outside but usually they are loaded already so we take a tricycle to SM to get a taxi. MRT Munoz station is close to the bldg as well. 7-11 convenience store is available on the 1st floor.
I didnt even notice that the condo has landline phone until the last day of our stay. Internet was fast. My only comment are the bedsheets. Its the same as the one in the pictures. Hopefully they laundry it every change of guests. Washing machine is also available in the unit, which is located on the porch.
We had a very relaxing, convenient stay. Ramir, the caretaker can easily be contacted. The owner as well responds right away on my emails.

6 Sep 2015
Thank you so much for a very nice review. I was glad to read it and other future guests will surely hire it without second thoughts most especially if they need a bigger and comfortable place to stay in.
About the bed sheets and pillow cases we dry clean them every after usage. So it is clean and smells fresh.
Also we want our guests to see that they can really see what they saw in the pictures advertised in this website.
We also have other thin bed sheets that we use if the guests are staying longer.
Again thank you so much for choosing to stay in our condo and we are looking to accomodate you or other people you know in the near future.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing