“Nice and cosy condo”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
newly refurnished living room
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

john_g008...
Sydney, Australia
“Nice and cosy condo”
Reviewed 11 April 2016 for a stay in February 2016

Our stay in this condo was very nice, many thanks to the owner and caretaker. The place was well furnished with everything a basic apartment needs. The owner answered all queries at any hour within a short timeframe, while the caretaker went out of his way to accommodate us. The security guards were also helpful and friendly. As a bonus there is a beautiful open garden area to relax in on the building rooftop.

Just a warning to wheelchair users: there is a step approximately 2 inches high leading into the condo. The same applies for each bathroom, though they step down to enter. This may not be a huge problem for a manual chair, but improvisation is required for an electric chair as I have. Also, the ramp leading in to the building is very steep, well over 30°, so you will definitely need assistance getting up it. The security guards were happy to assist me getting in, though it still presents a risk. I ended up using the car park entrance to exit the building as this path was far less of an incline.

Travelling group: Friends
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
11 Apr 2016
Thank you so much for a very nice review. I and Ramir were very glad to accomodate you and your family. You took care of the place as your own home~you maintained its cleanliness. I would love to have you again and think of ways how to make your stay more comfortable^^ Again many thanks^^
Speed0147
Japan
“Affordable and Great location”
Reviewed 17 September 2015 for a stay in April 2015

I would highly recommend this condo to everyone. Price per night/day is perfect for our budget. Location is awesome. Walking distance to SM North and Trinoma but we ended up calling for taxi because it was too hot :D. They have security 24/7. If you need a taxi, just let them know and they'll call a taxi for you. They also have 24/7 shop downstairs. You can also request for someone to wash your clothes. It will be done within 24 hours.

Overall, my family and I enjoyed our stay here. Owner is nice and the caretaker too. We will definitely come back and rent this condo again.

Liked best: Location
Liked least: Only one elevator working sometimes.
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
17 Sep 2015
Thank you very much for the very wonderful review. I was very glad to have you and your family as guests in my condo. I was even more glad to know that you enjoyed staying there. Eventhough I was not there my condo manager said that you are really great people, respectful and very easy to talk to.
I would love to accomodate you again in your next visit.
Again, thanks a million^^
Karen Joy...
“Good location”
Reviewed 28 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015
person found this review helpful

I am happy that I found an affodable and quality condo near SM The Block and Trinoma. We went home from US and brought my mom& sis, and my in-laws from the province to Manila. We basically needed 3 rooms. The building is only Php25 tricycle ride to the mall. You can find a taxi outside but usually they are loaded already so we take a tricycle to SM to get a taxi. MRT Munoz station is close to the bldg as well. 7-11 convenience store is available on the 1st floor.
I didnt even notice that the condo has landline phone until the last day of our stay. Internet was fast. My only comment are the bedsheets. Its the same as the one in the pictures. Hopefully they laundry it every change of guests. Washing machine is also available in the unit, which is located on the porch.
We had a very relaxing, convenient stay. Ramir, the caretaker can easily be contacted. The owner as well responds right away on my emails.

6 Sep 2015
Thank you so much for a very nice review. I was glad to read it and other future guests will surely hire it without second thoughts most especially if they need a bigger and comfortable place to stay in.
About the bed sheets and pillow cases we dry clean them every after usage. So it is clean and smells fresh.
Also we want our guests to see that they can really see what they saw in the pictures advertised in this website.
We also have other thin bed sheets that we use if the guests are staying longer.
Again thank you so much for choosing to stay in our condo and we are looking to accomodate you or other people you know in the near future.
cooge53
Perth, Australia
“Comfortable stay”
Reviewed 21 April 2015 for a stay in March 2015
person found this review helpful

The owner was very easy to deal with. Answered queries promptly and was able to provide advice. Apartment was well presented and furnished. Although on a main road noise was not a problem and managed to sleep well on the comfortable bed. Individual air conditioners provided for each bedroom but not the lounge/living area. This meant that you had to run the air conditioners in the bedrooms to keep the living area cool. The floor in the living area was well worn with scuff marks and stains. Looked dirty all the time when it wasn't. Made good use of the indoor pool but space in the gym was very tight.

Location was handy for us because it was reasonably close to family members we needed to visit. Plenty of choices for street food but only restaurants were located at SM North. Mostly Asian cuisine. Unfortunately they weren't allowed to serve alcohol with meals presumably because there was a school nearby. Bowling alley in the basement did serve alcohol though.

Not a good location for overseas tourists but certainly suitable for a group that had business or family in the area.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location suited our needs
Liked least: All costs are not displayed on the website when booking.
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Friends getaway Families with young children
21 Apr 2015
I would like to thank our guest for his compliments and honest review.
About the aircon in the living room and flooring we are intending to furnish the condo again by the end of the year. I furnished the condo in August 2014. And guests keeps on coming because as our guest mentioned that is really a comfortable place to stay. We treat our guests truly as our own family members. Our guest felt the value that we give them. The flooring is easily scratched so we are intending to put a stronger, better and more beautiful one. We are going to put a split aircon in the living room too.
About the location of the place it is really accessible to many places fir shopping and dining. About nightlife makati is really the best place i have to admit. So it is always your choice. We are here to make you happy and satisfied but choosing the place where you think is the best for you is always your choice.
Quebec, Canada
Reviewed 19 April 2015 for a stay in February 2015

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: hotwater in the shower
Liked least: the horn car, bus, jeep...................
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
20 Apr 2015
I am very pleased that our guests love our condo and its location. The place is very convenient and accessible to transportation and places for shopping and recreation. Almost everything you need is there. And the condo manager gives help and assistance whenever you need it. The owner responds to every bit of information you need. You will be treated as part of a family.
The condo is very suitable for families and group of friends travelling together.
I would like to thank our guests who treated our condo like their own home. If there will be another opportunity, I would like to accomodate you again in my condo.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing