All reviews holiday inn corners restaurant the club lounge ihg member shopping mall chinese restaurant business trip direct access breakfast buffet duty manager spacious room business district business hotel king bed executive suite swimming pool is housekeeping staff
Reviewed 7 September 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for 4 days when I attended a convention in their hotel.

Pros: Near Rob Galleria and SM megamall. Room is spacious with nice view of the city. Bed is also comfy and with bath tub.

Cons: water from toilet is leaking. Swimming pool is quite dated and small.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
ManilaGalleria, Manager at Crowne Plaza Manila Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Gharlan1990

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your room, and the view; I trust that you had a comfortable sleep during your stay with us. Lastly, I would like to apologize for the inconvenience caused by the water leak, I will ensure to address the issue to our team.

We hope you will visit us again.

Luisito II B
Quality and Continuous Improvement Manager

Reviewed 3 September 2018

My wife and myself stayed 4th to 11th Dec 2017 as part of our 10th wedding anniversary and my impending 60th birthday and to visit our family in Philippines. All staff were as usual amazing, including Reception, Front Of Hotel, Guest Services, Security, Housekeeping/Cleaning and Seven Corners Restaurant breakfast staff.(particularly the exceptional Assistant Director of Food and Beverages, Mr Christopher Colle who was so caring to us all and my wife's family, especially to her mum who is wheelchair bound a lot of the time. Chris is such a genuine and fantastic human being and a real credit to IHG Hotel Group. Special mention to all the Seven Corners breakfast team especially Yeushua who has such an amazing smile and friendliness and commitment to provide the highest excellence of service to guests. My apologies for not remembering more names but you are all truly fantastic people. Also my apologies to Chris and you all for this delayed review/feedback but have been ill since January 2018 and more recently received a diagnosis which has a 4 to 5 year mortality average timeline. We therefore are planning a quicker return to Manila from UK than usual possibly May 2019 and so looking forward to seeing our favourite hotel and all the staff again. Thank you all so much.& God Bless You All. We have no hesitation in highly recommending this hotel to everyone.

Room Tip: Higher floor the better.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family

Dear Cuchillo,

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear that you had a wonderful time here with us celebrating your birthday, and your special 10th year anniversary.

We are glad that we were able to be apart of celebrating your special occasion. I will ensure to pass along to all of our team your wonderful feedback, specially to all Seven Corners Breakfast team.

We are looking forward to your return in Manila. We wish you all the best, and good health.

We hope to see you again soon!

Luisito II B.
Quality and Continuous Improvement Manager

Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

So relaxed in the room, a very good venue to unwind and bond with the family members.
The very attentive staff and extended accommodating services shown, made our stay the way we expected.
Its location having an immediate access to the mall is so convenient.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 August 2018

Stayed for a week on a business trip and the staff and services made the stay quite nice. The lounge food was good and the lounge concierge excellent (she knew my name by my second visit). The laundry service was the best in any hotel I've stayed in (and I've been a platinum with a competitor brand for years). I left something to be cleaned and they contact me in the middle of the day to say the tag didn't allow the service I'd requested, but that they could launder it instead. When has a hotel laundry service ever done THAT for you?! My status was acknowledged at the front desk but there was no robe or amenity in the room, and although the housekeeping was good, it was inconsistent (6 bottles of water one day, 2 the next, extra shampoo when I didn't need it, no soap when I did, etc. There was upgrade construction going on, but the supporting Holiday Inn that is connected was fine. Walking distance to the Mega Mall and other stores. But all in all, the responsiveness of the staff made it an excellent stay and I would definitely select the hotel again if in Metro Manila.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 August 2018

I am inactive in posting reviews here in tripadvisor for years but i had the urge to make this one since i was very delighted during my stay here last tuesday on the 19th floor. The only problem i have encountered was the poor wifi connection in the room! terrible! Good thing, data was invented hahhaha!!. Special mention to the lady at the club lounge (Roxanne) and Miggy at the Front desk

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends