“Fine dining in Quezon City”
Review of Zucchini's

Zucchini's
Ranked #92 of 2,014 Restaurants in Quezon City
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 29 July 2016 via mobile

Fine dining in Quezon City, pricey but worth the experience. Very good service, too! Steak and seafood offerings are excellent. The quiet atmosphere is a welcome thing especially that it's just too noisy in most places in Manila.

Reviewed 5 June 2016

They have a wide variety of food from seafood, lamb, veal and premium cut steaks. The food at here are cooked to perfection. The prices are a little bit expensive compare to other restaurants in the area but with their food are have excellent taste and great flavor.

Reviewed 1 June 2016 via mobile

I'm a bit surprised that this restaurant is getting rave reviews because it's not what I experienced.

Their Angus steaks, which are supposed to be their specialty, is not worth the P2K to P4K price. It was sliced too thinly to even be worth grilling medium rare. For an Angus steak, mine was a bit dry, chewy and sinewy. And their steak gravy tastes plain.

You're better off going to Wolfgang's Resorts World where the steaks are thicker and juicier but just a tad more expensive.

I'm very disappointed and I don't think the other dishes in the menu are worth coming back for.

They need to revamp this resto if they want to get more foot traffic.

1  Thank PnoiBoi
Reviewed 24 April 2016 via mobile

We had dinner in Zucchini's and the service was excellent starting from the security guard who helped me find a parking space for my car to the waiters who were attentive.

We loved the raclette, salmon, steak and desserts that we ordered. That was the best cheesecake I ever had and the lemon tart was also to die for.

We should come here more often.

Reviewed 24 March 2016

The first time we tried Zucchini's was this year, 2016 and yet we almost always passed by this place on,our way home.
We thought of celebrating our wedding anniversary there, just my husband and I without the kids.
I was truly impressed by the ambiance and the staff especially the lady manager. Likewise, my husband and I enjoyed the seafood platter, the pasta and their steak. We also finished up a bottle of delicious wine, recommended by the manager herself. We were so full and did not even get to finish the pasta.
We went back most recently, again ordered the seafood platter which I highly recommend.
Although, this resto is rather pricey for an ordinary date.