“Delicious yet Expensive”

Ranked #95 of 2,037 Restaurants in Quezon City
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 5 June 2016

They have a wide variety of food from seafood, lamb, veal and premium cut steaks. The food at here are cooked to perfection. The prices are a little bit expensive compare to other restaurants in the area but with their food are have excellent taste and great flavor.

Reviewed 1 June 2016 via mobile

I'm a bit surprised that this restaurant is getting rave reviews because it's not what I experienced.

Their Angus steaks, which are supposed to be their specialty, is not worth the P2K to P4K price. It was sliced too thinly to even be worth grilling medium rare. For an Angus steak, mine was a bit dry, chewy and sinewy. And their steak gravy tastes plain.

You're better off going to Wolfgang's Resorts World where the steaks are thicker and juicier but just a tad more expensive.

I'm very disappointed and I don't think the other dishes in the menu are worth coming back for.

They need to revamp this resto if they want to get more foot traffic.

1  Thank PnoiBoi
Reviewed 24 April 2016 via mobile

We had dinner in Zucchini's and the service was excellent starting from the security guard who helped me find a parking space for my car to the waiters who were attentive.

We loved the raclette, salmon, steak and desserts that we ordered. That was the best cheesecake I ever had and the lemon tart was also to die for.

We should come here more often.

Reviewed 24 March 2016

The first time we tried Zucchini's was this year, 2016 and yet we almost always passed by this place on,our way home.
We thought of celebrating our wedding anniversary there, just my husband and I without the kids.
I was truly impressed by the ambiance and the staff especially the lady manager. Likewise, my husband and I enjoyed the seafood platter, the pasta and their steak. We also finished up a bottle of delicious wine, recommended by the manager herself. We were so full and did not even get to finish the pasta.
We went back most recently, again ordered the seafood platter which I highly recommend.
Although, this resto is rather pricey for an ordinary date.

Reviewed 1 March 2016 via mobile

Precious Zucchini's Indulgence

Last Sunday, my wife and I had lunch at Zucchini's (Scout Tuason, Quezon City) and I was a bit hesitant of her choice of venue. Years ago, we had lunch when it was still in its old place, and that was not a good experience, as far as I recall it.

So, with much hesitation I gave in to the wifey. The new place was impressive. Its interiors exuded a cozy ambience that seemed to announce it was a serious fine dining place.

Settled, the wait staff served a bread basket, with butter. The bread was okay, chef's recipe I
was told, but then, it could have been sourced from a good bakery. Our beverage choices were Kamias-apple for her and dalandan-cucumber for me. Excellent beginning.

Then we had appetizers, starting with a seafood sampler platter that had prawns, scallops, mussels, oysters, in varying treatments. The scallop's treatment was pleasantly surprising. I had to swipe the last of its sauce with the bread. The mussels were fresh and big. Maybe even from New Zealand? There was a mound of salsa, and that one was delectable.

I had my usual French Onion soup, to test if it's worth its mettle. It was served with a generous topping of just slightly-brown and melted mozzarella cheese, with its mystery liquid swimming with the onion and bread. The broth was very good. It's one of the best bowls I have had of this soup.

My Sweety ordered the Danica salad which when served was like a beautifully arranged melange of flora and fun, with all the dazzlingly quaint shades of Rose, crimson, verdant green, violet, oh what a color palette on the plate, that's quite a sight to see. And when the arrangement was mixed with extra dressing, with its hint of anchovy and mustard on balsamic vinegar, it was a burpy-satisfying meal in itself!

I ordered the 250 gram-US angus rib eye, medium rare, with mash potato and mushroom-pepper gravy. The steak was perfect, succulent and tender, nearly melting in my mouth. The accompanying side dish was complementing the meat and the gravy heightened the taste of the steak. I was a craving carnivore who found cause célèbre in this slab of beef. Heaven!

My wife settled for the chorizo pasta. And it came in a huge bowl fit for sharing. She did. And it was also a good choice, as the pasta and its sauce were like Cinderella and her Prince, perfect match. Taste-wise the chorizo was palpable but not overpowering. The pasta, al dente. It was pastas-tic with two-thumbs up.

For dessert, we shared a dessert sampler of liqueur infused chocolate cake, a light cheese cake and one other that disappeared swiftly I forgot its name but it was divine. This was paired with green tea with mango infusion which truly captured what a quaint and quiet Sunday lunch with a loved one should be.

Of course, for a meal like this, the final tab has set my pocket at a littlest over 6000 pesos (US$130).

Quality and intimate meal moments at Zucchini's is pricey, but well worth it.