All reviews great location for shopping robinsons mall rooftop pool one night stay executive room bars and restaurants hot and cold water walking distance pleasant stay excellent hotel water pressure rooms are spacious buffet breakfast night life enjoyed my stay mini bar airport
Reviewed 15 July 2018

We stayed at this hotel on two separate nights as a layover between flights. It was a bit farther from the airport than expected especially with traffic, but the staff made it worth the extra drive. The hotel is convenient to restaurants and shopping. We just didn't have much time here.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 10 July 2018

I stayed at this hotel in June, 2018. I had stayed there before.
What impressed me was things hadn't got worse, they got better!
Service continues to be A1, cleanliness and condition of place is good, value is fine, small gym and pool are clean and convenient although small. Elevators are rapid, restaurant has improved.
I noticed good little things I hadn't noticed before eg door will "beep" if you leave it open.
The location works for me BUT it may be daunting for those not used to "street" life in a city like Manila. Noise from bands /karaoke could be an issue for some.
This is now my hotel of choice in Manila. I see no need to change.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Martin C
Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

I've heard about this hotel before but it's only now that I have stayed here. First, I live the thematic interiors: minimalist, well designed, has an interesting Manila vibe to it and with an understated color palette. It's modern, yes, but has touches of the old too like the red ambassador chairs at the lobby or the assembled wood parts of the wall of Braska which came from the original House of the owner. Second, the art works in some of the rooms and that at the elevator area are actually street maps of Manila! Third, the executive room where I stayed was quite spacious, has comfortable beds and complementary minibar! Fourth, staff is helpful, friendly and attentive, making for a pleasant stay. Fifth, the free buffet breakfast was sating and really love the macaroni soup which was great to warm the belly. Location wise, it's just a stone's throw from Robinsons Manila mall with several interesting restaurants and bars around it. Being Malate, you will surely love the nightlife here. And Amelie Hotel Manila is a great place to explore the area. Or just to relax and have a good time.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
AmelieHotelManila, General Manager at Amelie Hotel Manila, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2018

Hello from Amelie Estan C!

Thank you for staying with us, and even more for leaving us this wonderful 5 star rating review! Here at Amelie Hotel, we make it our personal commitment as we go above-and-beyond in providing comfortable and clean rooms topped off with quality service for a memorable experience you can take home with you.

It was indeed a pleasure to have you as our guest and to have met you personally. We are quite overjoyed to receive your kind compliments and appreciation. On behalf of the team, I wish to welcome you back here at Amelie Hotel.

We look forward to being of service to you once again. Until your next visit Estan C!

Reviewed 1 May 2018

new properties are best in SE Asia; because of the climate and the tendency not to renovate. the room are a good size and well appointed; good size bathroom and amenities. there is a small but clean pool on the top floor, with a small gym that has enough in it for a reasonable workout. the executive rooms are nice but are located at the front- the live band across the road blares out until the wee hours, so if you want sleep before 3 or 4 am that is a consideration. the standard rooms are very nice too,and set away from the noise. they also have rooms with 2 double beds. breakfast is poor - after the first day, i didn't bother. beds are comfy

Room Tip: standard rooms are not so different from the executives. if you want the later, go for the ones away from the band across the road
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank John O

Hello from Amelie John O!

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a wonderful review. What is more rewarding is knowing that we were able to deliver you a memorable experience here at Amelie Hotel.

We regret the inconvenience caused due to to the live-band music - please be assured that we are open to suggestions for improvements as we are committed in providing our guests with the comfort they deserve. We appreciate the honest feedback on our breakfast menu and we offer you assurance that we will be addressing this concern.

On behalf of the team, I wish to personally welcome you back and look forward to being of service to you once again. Until your next visit John O!

Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

Simple, clean and affordable rate for travellers, and right in middlee of many restaurants, pubs, huge shopping center and place for massage.

The only interesting thing was, they store the drinking water in fridge, which I didn't know until they day I checked out...

Buffet breakfast only 400 peso, or order from the menu for less then 300 peso. The cafe is also good for client meeting after 10am as it becomes quieter.

Nice city view on rooftop terrace with a tiny swimming pool. But no bar, however you can order drinks and food through room service, and get hem to bring up to rooftop.

Nice property, and good for business trip.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

Hello to you, Mark T!

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! We take pride in being the best value hotel in Manila while providing guests with a memorable experience centered on quality service, cleanliness and comfort. It is a delight to know that you were able to experience the vibrant and bustling Malate life during your stay as we take equal pride in promoting the Manila culture.

On behalf of the team, I welcome you back to Amelie Hotel on your next vacation or business trip. We look forward to being of service to you once again!