See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 March 2018

Close to everything in Manila, Malls, Museums, Ocean world and Markets. The hotel itself has sliped badly, the rooms are not good and in need of attention. I think the only thing it has going for it now is the free pick up and drop off at the airport.

Stayed: May 2017
Reviewed 18 December 2017

This is the Pick- up and Drop-off point for Swagmans Fly the-Bus to various destinations. The restaurant and bar has been totally renovated, and extremely well done showing a lot of flair and creating a nice ambience. This total renovation has taken place since I last visited a few months ago. This is certainly a welcome change. And congratulations to the designers.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 November 2017

I stayed at Swagman on an overnight in Manila. Big mistake! The room was so dirty old and run down. Cable was out, only 2 stations that were barely watchable. Shower was confusing because it was next to the toilet without a curtain separating the two. So when you shower, you have a wet toilet. My hotels.com reservation said "in room safe" and "mini refridge". There were neither in my room. The romm was also crawling with roaches. There were so many, I stopped killing them. Thankfully I was only there one night. I would've paid for a room elsewhere otherwise. The only reason I gave a hesitant 2 stars were the staff were really friendly. Never staying there again.

Room Tip: I doubt there are good rooms there.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank 808Islander
Reviewed 20 November 2017 via mobile

I don’t write many reviews but felt like venting somehow; so I was going to catch the “fly the bus” from Swagman Hotel to Angeles and of course I get stuck in Manila traffic and miss the bus by 10 mins. Now that I have to wait 4 hours for the next bus I decide to eat lunch at the swagman hotel restaurant which was a mistake. I literally had to go to the bar to get any service and then ordered the swagman salad. After having two San Mig lights and waiting well over an hour, I flagged down a waitress who checked on my order and by her impression I knew they forgot about the order. Thirty minutes later a Chef’s salad shows up which is not what I ordered. Since I had only two hours left to wait for the bus I decided I better eat this salad which did not taste that good (not sure what kind of “ham & cheese” was used). I then ordered a water to wash this salad down and 15 minutes later it showed up. The service never got any better before I left and the Friendliness of everyone, especially the front desk could use much improvement. Will make sure I never get caught here again!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 November 2017

I only stayed there 6 hours (even though I paid for entire night) because they had construction going on, and the noise was unbearable. I checked in at 2 pm and checked out at 8 pm because there was no sleeping at that place. There was no manager when i checked out. I have written them an email but they choose to ignore me, so it was a very expensive 6 hours

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo