See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 December 2017

This is the Pick- up and Drop-off point for Swagmans Fly the-Bus to various destinations. The restaurant and bar has been totally renovated, and extremely well done showing a lot of flair and creating a nice ambience. This total renovation has taken place since I last visited a few months ago. This is certainly a welcome change. And congratulations to the designers.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 November 2017

I stayed at Swagman on an overnight in Manila. Big mistake! The room was so dirty old and run down. Cable was out, only 2 stations that were barely watchable. Shower was confusing because it was next to the toilet without a curtain separating the two. So when you shower, you have a wet toilet. My hotels.com reservation said "in room safe" and "mini refridge". There were neither in my room. The romm was also crawling with roaches. There were so many, I stopped killing them. Thankfully I was only there one night. I would've paid for a room elsewhere otherwise. The only reason I gave a hesitant 2 stars were the staff were really friendly. Never staying there again.

Room Tip: I doubt there are good rooms there.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank 808Islander
Reviewed 20 November 2017 via mobile

I don’t write many reviews but felt like venting somehow; so I was going to catch the “fly the bus” from Swagman Hotel to Angeles and of course I get stuck in Manila traffic and miss the bus by 10 mins. Now that I have to wait 4 hours for the next bus I decide to eat lunch at the swagman hotel restaurant which was a mistake. I literally had to go to the bar to get any service and then ordered the swagman salad. After having two San Mig lights and waiting well over an hour, I flagged down a waitress who checked on my order and by her impression I knew they forgot about the order. Thirty minutes later a Chef’s salad shows up which is not what I ordered. Since I had only two hours left to wait for the bus I decided I better eat this salad which did not taste that good (not sure what kind of “ham & cheese” was used). I then ordered a water to wash this salad down and 15 minutes later it showed up. The service never got any better before I left and the Friendliness of everyone, especially the front desk could use much improvement. Will make sure I never get caught here again!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 November 2017

I only stayed there 6 hours (even though I paid for entire night) because they had construction going on, and the noise was unbearable. I checked in at 2 pm and checked out at 8 pm because there was no sleeping at that place. There was no manager when i checked out. I have written them an email but they choose to ignore me, so it was a very expensive 6 hours

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 October 2017

I have stayed at Swagmans on many occasions and have written a few reviews. I thought the hotel was getting better with the noticeable improvements they are trying to make to the rooms, but I think this is my absolute last time utilizing this hotel. I spent one night in Room 38 and I saw and killed more roaches in one night than I have during the entire year of 2017.

There were roaches all over the cr, on the desk tops, and even on the bed. I did not sleep during the night and actually the only reason I stayed was for the convenience of the airport shuttle at 5am. The shuttle is still the only good thing about this place.

When I informed the front desk about the roach problem I just get a deer in the headlights look. I guess they already know about the roaches. Time to stop being cheap and go elsewhere...

Room Tip: Any room without roaches would be a good room...good luck with that!
Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo