2,596 results
All reviews residence club market cafe manila bay room attendant hyatt hotel concierge staff special thanks fitness center chinese restaurant living room house keeping business trip excellent hotel club room breakfast buffet shopping mall ag
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I love this hotel! Everything about it was great from the food up to the rooms. I’m really thankful for the service of the concierge team, especially Coleen, they made my stay really convenient. I really hope to comeback one day.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Mark H, General Manager at New World Manila Bay Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Basilio A

We are pleased to hear that your recent visit was an enjoyable and memorable one. Our mission is to deliver consistently high level of service and products to each and every guest. It is through valuable feedback such as yours, which enables us to constantly monitor and improve our operation.

We greatly value your support and look forward to your future visits.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

All the staff were very helpful and hospitable! I highly recommend this hotel for all types of visit. The buffet is exceptionally good!

I’d give a shoutout to Crizan, Ced and Kim for taking care of all my concerns!

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear 580seana

Thank you for taking the time to rate our hotel following your recent stay.

We are delighted that you had an enjoyable visit and we shall share with our team. It is with customer feedback that we are able to assess our level of performance and identify areas of improvement.

We greatly value your support and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I would like to commend the staff for being very accommodating and snappy. Whenever I would need help they would respond quickly. A special shoutout to the front desk and concierge crew for being doing the best they can in order to fulfill our request.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Miggy B

Thank you very much for writing a review of our hotel following your recent stay.

We are delighted that you had an enjoyable visit and our products and services were able to exceed beyond your expectations. Our mission is to deliver consistently high level of service and products to each and every guest . It is through valuable feedback such as yours, which enables us to constantly monitor and improve our operation.

We greatly value your support and look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Really enjoyed my stay at the AG New World Manila Bay Hotel. The service I experienced was top-notch. World class. Shout out to Ms. Coleen, Mr. Alvin and the rest of the concierge team. You guys are amazing. Just on pure service alone is enough for me to go back, not to mention the 5-star qualities and amenities of the hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Antonio R

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel following your recent stay.

We are pleased that you had an enjoyable and relaxing visit and I shall share with my team. We are fortunate to have colleagues who care for our valued guests. It is with customer feedback that we are able to assess our level of performance and identify areas of improvement.

Many thanks for your valuable feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

the rooms are very elegant and comfortable. the amenities such as the gym and the pool are very prestigious which is complemented by the very hospitable staff that makes sure the hotel runs smoothly. special mention to Tin, who was very accomodating from the very start of our stay till our check out. Overall, i was more than satisfied with my stay at the AG New World Hotel!

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Kyle D

We greatly value your support and look forward to your future visits.