2,600 results
All reviews residence club market cafe manila bay room attendant hyatt hotel concierge staff special thanks fitness center chinese restaurant living room house keeping business trip excellent hotel club room breakfast buffet shopping mall ag
Reviewed 30 October 2018

This is my favourite place it's my second time in this year and will be the third in few days fantastic location rooms, staff kind, hospitality food . I like the place and I will always be there it really worth to stay

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Mark H, General Manager at New World Manila Bay Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2018

Dear Khalid8272:

We are pleased to hear that your recent visit was an enjoyable and memorable one. Our mission is to deliver consistently high level of service and products to each and every guest. It is through valuable feedback such as yours, which enables us to constantly monitor and improve our operation.

We greatly value your support and look forward to your future visits.

Reviewed 30 October 2018 via mobile

Thank for the nice staff which i concern special thank for Mark Spanta at the front desk which give me nice room .. the location so good in Malate near to the Robinson mall and all Agencies for workforce which i was there for business

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Habib S:

We greatly value your support and look forward to your future visits.

Reviewed 30 October 2018

Another Great stay at New World my go to hotel when Lm in Manila !!!!!! VIP on 10th floor is my choice !!! I will always go there when Im in Manila no doubt. The room cleaners are great and also gym staff

• Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear lancek2017:

Thank you for rating our hotel following your recent visit.

We are pleased that you have given our hotel a perfect 5 stars rating. Our mission is to deliver consistently high level of service and products to each and every guest. It is through valuable feedback such as yours, which enables us to constantly monitor and improve our operation.

We are grateful for your continuous support and always look forward to seeing you here in the hotel.

Reviewed 29 October 2018

All the staff at the hotel are kind and the room is clean and the breakfast is delicious. It is my second visit, but I will stay in the same place on my next trip. The price is good.I hope the menu of breakfast will be diversified.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Mark H, General Manager at New World Manila Bay Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2018

Dear Venture51674245700:

Thank you for taking the time to rate our hotel following your recent stay.

We are delighted that you had an enjoyable visit and we shall share with our team. It is with customer feedback that we are able to assess our level of performance and identify areas of improvement.

We greatly value your support and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 29 October 2018

I stayed in the Premier Bay View Suite for 13 nights. It was spacious and well appointed. The service, par excellence! In particular CJ, Jonathan and Erickson of House Keeping.
The Residence Lounge was simply fantastic! Fred, Emanuel, Ray, Sheila, Gwen and all the other superb staff. Chef Alan and Chef Al were also great!
Simply a wonderful experience.

Room tip: There is a wonderful pool and a well-equipped gym.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear peterfci:

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel following your recent stay.

We are pleased that you had an enjoyable and relaxing visit and I shall share with my team. We are fortunate to have colleagues who care for our valued guests. It is with customer feedback that we are able to assess our level of performance and identify areas of improvement.

Many thanks for your valuable feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.