All reviews corner suite manila bay robinsons mall small kitchenette asia
Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

I was given the room no 1211 at the 12th floor
I stayed there for an overnight only and hadn’t sleep all night coz of disturbances of ghosts,yeah you read it right,I have a 3rd eye and I saw one at my room,at first I thought it’s just the place that give me that feeling but when u really pay attention you can feel that creepy vibe.the place is like an old hospital from the lobby to the room itself it portrays an old filipino hotel,with antique furnitures you can only see in old pinoy movies.
So i suggest you better stay away from this hotel to spare you what I encountered that night.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank Sunshine763220
Reviewed 4 December 2017 via mobile

Too old makikita agad sa hallway ,shower is super old ,konti lang yung lumabas na tubig.walang dental kit. Tapos ang luwang ng flash nung toiletbowl .yung mga faucet loose din.
needs more variety of complementary breakfast.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank Jonalyn P
Reviewed 20 October 2017

From arrival, the warm welcome was indeed great from the concierge and the reception staff. Room was awesome, clean and spacious. The Bathroom was clean. towels and nice amenities,

The Room ambience was really nice and i mostly I loved the view of Manila Bay. The morning breakfast is wow with ample selection

The staff were really welcoming and smiling, very helpful in giving information.
The place is really perfect for a family or a couple. It is so spacious and cool.

The only thing might be replaced is the towels. everything else is just great.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank EthanWallace
Reviewed 11 October 2017

positive
- Close to Intramuros, American Embassy
- I had a room on the 12th floor and didn’t hear anything of the traffic noise

negative
- only one elevator was working (in a 13 floor building!!!)
- outworn rooms
- wifi is free but requires constant re-login
- my included breakfast was in the coffee shop next door – also basic and only a set meal (you can choose from 3 mellas) – and one day they hadn’t even coffee
- Reception is calling housekeeping on floor phones … you can hear the ringing on the whole floor and you cannot sleep
- aircon is not working properly … and is loud
- fridge in the room was not cooling
- tv was not working

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank kacab1234
Reviewed 5 October 2017

I have been coming to this hotel for quite sometime and I love the proximity to interesting places in Manila. Easy access to the airport by avoiding EDSA. But afterall my loyalty to this hotel, what tick me off is that I was charged 2000 pesos for a hairline scratch found by the janitor on the couch. It is more expensive than my one night stay in this hotel which cost me 1600 at that time. I am positive that I have not done such a crime since I did not even have a chance to set on that couch. These people do not value guest's loyalty! Should you stay at this hotel, I advice you to be careful not to bump a table, soil a towel or chip a paint because they will charge you arm and leg for that. Next time I am in Manila, I will bring my hard earn money somewhere else. They still 2K from me now they will lose my business forever which could be worth more than 2K as I am coming through Manila every year. NEVER AGAIN will I stay at this hotel!

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo