All reviews robinsons mall place to stay bars and restaurants convenient location visiting manila budget hotel airport nightlife
Reviewed 13 December 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for one night.

Location. - 5/5 , close to nightlife and shopping mall.

Facilities - 0/5- nothing

Room - 0/5 - first room has 2 roaches, second room has 1.

Services - 4/5 - asked to change room and they did it immediately. I think they are used to having customer complain about roaches.

Overall- even if you pay me I won’t return

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 October 2017

I checked in this hotel once and I was delighted by the service I received. The staff are courteous, friendly and pretty helpful. The rooms, towels and sheets are really clean. As soon as you step out, you can walk few yards to be in Robinson Mall. The only drawback is that some rooms are really tiny.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank EthanWallace
Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

Staff is outstanding!! - friendly, courteous, helpful. Rooms are clean and comfortable. Food is good, but better options nearby (we usually get breakfast at Congo Grill across from McDonalds, right across the street). Price is reasonable. The only thing is the wifi is horrendously slow (as are most places that claim to offer free wifi) , to include in the lobby, and the 2 guest computers. Definitely recommend to others, and we'll ll stay here again.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank RedWings97
Reviewed 29 June 2017

Booked this Hotel through Booking.com , checked on flights with no flights available on the dates I wanted , so I went to cancel booking 12 HOURS after I had originally booked , for the Hotel to draw £456.43 from my Account for a cancellation , can't comment on the actual Hotel its self , but if they treat Customers like this when they had 11 Months to get the room rebooked I can't imagine that Customer service would be great!!!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 June 2017

I have stayed in this hotel twice when visiting Manila and would recommend it for anyone it's nice and central to robinsons mall and endless bars and restaurants

All the staff are so accommodating and helpful and are always there to look after you

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo