All reviewsancestral housequaint hotelrizal memorialfamily roomhomey feelingwithout extra chargebreakfast buffetan executive suitewalking distanceshopping malltight budgetcomfort roomthe wi fihot showerairportrocesharrison
Reviewed 24 July 2018

Last October 2017 during my blog coverage at the recent Manila FAME, I stayed at this humble place for 3D2N. It was my first time at this place, not a typical grand hotel with high ceilings, and grand chandeliers and posh butlers around, however it gives me that kind of unique appeal. Very homey feeling, friendly staff, and the idea of turning and old mansion into a hotel gives a radiant appeal.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 June 2018

We were just supposed to book their function room for our company event but later on decided to book the family room for our volunteers. Our org did save a lot since the package covered food (from AM snacks to dinner) and rental for their function room. And the food was of generous serving and delicious! We will definitely be back to host another event.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 June 2018

I stayed at Orchid Gardens 3 times now and I'll keep coming back.
The staff is very friendly and accommodating, always prepared to make your stay as pleasant as possible.
The atmosphere of this hotel is classic yet equipped with all the modern facilities. I really enjoyed the dining area, very cosy and stunningly decorated, quality food and service.
I loved the pool area.
A bonus was when I arrived i was offered a larger room (Suite) without extra charge. Whatever the reason was, it reflects to me a very costumer orientated policy.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 June 2018

Though I stayed for just half a day to attend something, it was quite enough to rate this place. Good thing I already had lunch before going as their food is so bland you can't taste what you're having. Even the palabok they served has no taste at all, as I tasted only the calamansi I squeezed on it.
The structure though was an amazingly restored ancestral house converted into a small hotel. They must've done some serious restoration or scheduled maintenance to restore it. The only staff that greets you though were the guys by the door and none of the staff inside greets their guests.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank janelynmalinao
Reviewed 22 May 2018

we booked the penthouse suite and it doesnt look like the pictures at all. that's because they have two penthouse suites they are selling for the same price but the other one is uglier and the furniture are old and dirty and that's what we got. super disappointed. the staff are also not friendly at all. avoid this hotel.

Stayed: March 2018