1,405 results
All reviews manila bay corniche restaurant breakfast buffet roxas boulevard executive suite metal detector an overnight stay room service is five star hotel upon check checking in enjoyed my stay robinsons mall security ensaymada philippines staycation
Reviewed 3 May 2017

This wasn't my first time in Diamond Hotel as I have stayed with them in the past but that was with my family. This time was for work. We had an important event which was time sensitive and security was needed.

The staff were very accommodating and helpful. They were efficient and we were able to finish and do everything on time.

Shout out to Ms. Lyn & Sir Paolo for all the help! Thanks and see you again, Diamond Hotel!

Room Tip: Get the Manila Bay view!
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
DiamondHotel, Guest Relations Manager at Diamond Hotel Philippines, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Diamond Hotel Philippines. We are pleased to read the various things you like in the Hotel.

We do put a premium on good service and are glad that to know that our guests appreciate it when our staff go the extra mile. You can be sure that we will share this with Ms. Lyn and Paolo as well as with rest of the team because words of appreciation never fail to inspire us to be consistent in providing excellent service.

We sincerely hope that we will be able to welcome you back to the Diamond Hotel, where the warmest hospitality awaits you.

Reviewed 3 May 2017 via mobile

Diamond hotel is one one of the premiere hotels in the Philippines. When it opened it was considdred one of the best in the heary of Manila. I honestly still think it is. It may be old but the hotel and management retained it's staus. Clean orderly and well maintained.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family

Dear Valued Guest,

Greetings from Diamond Hotel Philippines!

Thank you for your favorable comments during your recent stay with us. We truly enjoyed reading your comments and would like to express our gratitude for your kind words.

We value comments and suggestions from our guests as this allows us to maintain and improve the facilities and services that we provide to meet the needs of our distinguished guests.

Should you have further inquiries about the hotel and for future reservations, please do not hesitate to get in touch with me. You may also visit our website for more information.

We look forward to your continued patronage of Diamond Hotel Philippines.

Reviewed 2 May 2017

My wife and I met for are first time after a year of online romance in Manila , neither of us knowing Manila we stayed at the first hotel we could find , it was terrible , and are 2nd day taking a taxi around the town , are driver ask us why are you staying at that cockroach hotel , we had no answer and we both will never forget that driver when he said you can stay at the Diamond for about the same price , we told him take us back and we will pack are goods and please drive us to the Diamond . I n a period of one year we stayed at the Diamond 4 times , the staff and CEO knew us by name , treated us like royalty and the room was so beautiful and the view was fit for to honeymooners , we have been married now for 4 years , but are first stay at the Diamond was unforgettable .

Room Tip: If you want 5 star lodging , this is the very best for the price
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear Valued Guest,

We are really humbled to be a part of your love story and knowing that you appreciated the service rendered by our beloved staff is truly humbling. Your kind words will surely be extended to the whole team. I am sure that this will certainly motivate them in keeping up the good work.

We are looking forward to create more memorable memories with you in the near future.

Reviewed 27 April 2017

We stayed overnight on April 15 (check in) and April 16 (check out). The reason of our stay is to spend the remaining vacation of holy week for a dip in their pool since we have kids. Upon check in - they are very accommodating, fast service and friendly staff to since that day there we re so many clients coming in.
When we reach our room, we loved it. The kids enjoyed the double bed and everything was OK. Then after - we proceed to the swimming pool which is the main event of the story - there were many guests and kids already - and its understandable since almost all people opt for a dip to refresh. The pool was ok, the Jacuzzi was good. The service of the staff in charge in the pool were excellent as well. In short we enjoyed our swim, which started at 4pm to 8pm (hehehe)

The next morning we went down for breakfast around 8am we encounter long line of those waiting to be seated for breakfast, again understandable since its holy week but they should have anticipated it earlier though. so we waited at least 20-30mins in line before seated - thus consuming our time, so we ate a little bit in a hurry and didn't enjoyed most of my breakfast - but I would like to commend their HALAL station though.

We were in a rush because we joined their Easter egg hunt activity which will start on 10am then the kids and I was not full enough during breakfast so what would you expect? Around 11 - kids were getting cranky already but nevertheless we enjoyed their activity. The only prob I saw was the area of their activity was small and again long queues was present, it was.well its a bit crowded.

over all the experience was fun, we enjoyed the swimming and the activity. I hope they can adjust their spaces for their next event and add more tables for their breakfast in case lines are starting to get longer as usual.

Room Tip: the higher the room floor the more better view
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Rodelina L

Dear Valued Guest,

Warm greetings from Diamond Hotel Philippines!

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your Diamond Hotel Easter Staycation. Since we aim at serving you to the best of our abilities, we are always interested in your suggestions.

Please note that your comments are shared with all the Managers and the staff, and every effort is taken to ensure that your expectations are met.

Reviewed 26 April 2017 via mobile

By end of March I stayed there for about five days and would to share my whole experience.
Before entering the hotel there are few security checks but in my opinion it is for tupical reasons and not detailed. I understand the reasons and the amount of persons or vehicles coming in per day but we need to have more congidence of what is going on.
I am writing this because of my personal experience and daily practice while I am sure the hundreds of tourists stepping every day they feel impressed because of this. I would not say that they are doing bad but they have to do the job more professional.
The whole lobby and ground floor including the restaurants we ate are more than perfect and the variety of menu is enough to cover all demands.
A slightly negative point in my view related with the upgrades etc where the client should be very careful of what he wants from what they will finally give and the asdociated cost.
In my case I requested access to business center but what I get compared to what I paid for is totally unacceptable.
First of all there is time barrier i.e. up to
10 pm and the variety in the buffet is very limited although very well decorated.
The whole staff its extremelly friendly and well trained but their English accent very difficult to understand easily. Thanks to my experience in Far East I managed to understand.
All in all a nice experience in a 5 star hotel

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Basil D

Dear Valued Guest,

Greetings from Diamond Hotel Philippines!

We look forward to your continued patronage of Diamond Hotel Philippines.