Ramada Manila Central(Manila)(Great Value!)
US$66
US$49
US$151
US$118
Panpacific.com
The Bayleaf Intramuros(Manila)(Great Value!)
US$69
  • Pool
US$192
  • Pool
1,326 results
All reviewsmanila baycorniche restaurantbreakfast buffetsniffer dogsroxas boulevardexecutive suitemetal detectoran overnight staynon smokingroom service isupon checkchecking inenjoyed my stayshopping mallsecurityensaymadaphilippines
Reviewed 20 April 2016

The diamond hotel has certainly seen better days. The location is unbeatable being a block off of the bay walk but renovations are necessary. The food is excellent though but I can not understand the reasoning in not making this hotel world class.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled solo
2  Thank SWWAGlobetrekker
DiamondHotel, Guest Relations Manager at Diamond Hotel Philippines, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2016

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for staying at the Diamond Hotel Philippines and for taking time to tell us about your stay. We do appreciate hearing from our guests, as their comments are vital for us to continue improving our service and accommodations.

Please note that your comments are shared with all the Managers and the staff, and every effort is taken to ensure that your expectations are met.

We sincerely hope that we will be able to welcome you back to the Diamond Hotel, where the warmest hospitality awaits you.

Reviewed 8 April 2016 via mobile

I stayed at Diamond Hotel for two nights. Our flight was delayed and we arrived at4 am. We found our room keys and the papers ready at the reception. Check in was fast as well as check out.

Room size is good for two people. The usual 5 star hotel room. Very clean and beds are very comfortable and good for big people as well :).

Staff was very friendly. It is close to the bay and many coffee shops are couple steps away. The Robinson Mall is 10 minutes walk.

I recommend this hotel for business travellers. Close to the airport and very accessable to the main roads.

#diamondhotelmnl

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends
DiamondHotel, Guest Relations Manager at Diamond Hotel Philippines, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2016

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for the positive comments regarding Diamond Hotel Philippines. We are glad that you had a great stay, from your fast check-in and check-out, spacious and very clean room as well as our very friendly hotel staff. It is always a special treat for us to hear from our guests who have taken the time to compliment our efforts. Please note that your comments are shared with all the Managers & the staff.

Once again, thank you for your wonderful review and we sincerely hope that we will be able to welcome you back to the Diamond Hotel, where the warmest hospitality awaits you.

Reviewed 6 April 2016

Upon checking in, we had a small issue with the receptionist (Mr. Krischan). He argued with us about the room and did not immediately give us a non-smoking room; which we had requested for because my father is asthmatic and sensitive to smoke. He tried to put us in a smoking room because "there are no other non-smoking rooms available".

The issue was cleared after several minutes, and we were put in a rather nice room. Upon entering our room, I noticed that the tea was English Breakfast. Im not partial to this flavour and dailed 0, asking if it could be changed to Green Tea. I was told that the English Breakfast was "the only kind we give complimentary".

During breakfast, I can clearly say that someone is not manning the buffet properly.
1. The food quality itself is not as good as my last visit. I remember enjoying my breakfast before, and this time, I did not.
2. Again with the green tea. The hotel seemed very reluctant to give me green tea. Did you not have stock?? The first day, I wanted to change my coffee to green tea as I did not like the coffee. The server gave me English Breakfast. The second day, when I asked for a second serving, it never came.
3. The refills took unbelievably long. Was the kitchen aware that for the entire 1 hour I was there, the basmati rice of the Indian section was not refilled?? The mutton jogan josh was mostly bone in the serving dish for the entire time I stayed. Its like they looked, saw something inside (even though it was only bone and sauce left) and thought it was okay. I looked for meat, there was just enough for a serving.
4. I didnt understand the set up??? The egg guy only did omelettes. Then the boiled egg and baked egg was put near the Chinese area. Then the fried egg was being done by the person making the pancakes???? It was such a mess.
5. Food tags were missing for about half the items of the buffet. I had to ask to know what they were. Some of those that had tags, were mislabeled. Like it said 'Pork Meatballs' for one, but it wasnt meatballs. It was like a pork stew.

Other issues were that our key cards no longer worked on the second day, the housekeeping did not refill all the toiletries after the first night (they did not put as many towels either).

Other than that receptionist, everyone else was nice though.

Room Tip: The internet is only complimentary for a total of 24 hours.
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
5  Thank kimberly110

Dear Valued Guest,

Greetings from Diamond Hotel Philippines!

Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback. We appreciate hearing from our guests as your comments will assist us in continuously improving our facilities and services.

We sincerely apologize for your unpleasant experience during your check-in as well as your observations regarding our buffet restaurant, and guest room amenities. Rest assured that all measures have been taken to prevent future recurrences. Thank you for bringing this to our attention and we appreciate your feedback. As a result we will coach our staff in line with this matter.

Please feel free to contact us should you have more concerns that can make your next stay with us a more delightful experience.

We look forward to welcoming you again at Diamond Hotel Philippines.

Reviewed 4 April 2016 via mobile

The room was great. Nice bed, soft pillows and the beddings are soft and clean. The breakfast had a good selection of food to choose from. They have a no slippers policy which can be an inconvenience to some. Many just woke up and before preparing for the day, they will proceed to eat breakfast wearing their most comfortable footwear- slippers. I guess if your slippers have leather straps, they allow them in as I saw some inside the dining area.

They are just a few blocks away from Robinsons Manila so if you need to do shopping, you can go there.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
DiamondHotel, Guest Relations Manager at Diamond Hotel Philippines, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2016

Dear Valued Guest,

Greetings from Diamond Hotel Philippines!

Thank you for your sharing your comments during your recent stay with us. We truly enjoyed reading your comments and would like to express our gratitude for your kind words.

We value comments and suggestions from our guests as this allows us to maintain and improve the facilities and services that we provide to meet the needs of our distinguished guests.

Your patronage and loyalty are very important to us. We hope you can visit Diamond Hotel Philippines again in the not so distant future.

Maria Zarina Nicolas

Reviewed 30 March 2016

The hotel was very festive last 2015 Christmas when we visited. We ate at both their restaurant with a sumptuous buffet complete with various cuisine served. We also had a tete-a-tete at the lobby lounge with some peppermint coffee served in glistening tea pots.

The rooms are cozy and comfortable. What we missed is to party and sing at the top floor's night place which was closed for an event.

I like their Christmas decors for Christmas depicting all the nations holding hands around the big Christmas tree. Parking space is limited though.

A wonderful pre-Christmas spent with family and relatives at Diamond Hotel!

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for the positive comments regarding Diamond Hotel Philippines. We are glad that you enjoyed spending your
pre-Christmas celebration with us, from our sumptuous buffet, cozy and comfortable rooms and nice Christmas decors. It is always a special treat for us to hear from our guests who have taken the time to compliment our efforts. Please note that your comments are shared with all the Managers & the staff.

We are looking forward to your next visit and we wish you the best in your business and personal endeavors.