1,546 results
All reviews butler service top floor pillow menu welcome drink breakfast buffet large bathroom excellent hotel malate area robinsons mall five star hotel robinson's place late check security bathtub beggars nightlife bay
Reviewed 8 October 2017

Nearly everything about this hotel is amazing! The staff is without exception phenomenal! The beds are soooooo comfortable. The views fantastic! The lounge incredible. The food very good. About the only complaints are the TV control did not work much at all, the bathroom was a bit worn, and the location of the hotel means you will be hounded by people when you take a walk. None of those were much of an issue for me because the stay was so amazing!

• Trip type: Travelled solo
RMasselin, General Manager at Pan Pacific Manila, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2017

Dear Guest,

Mabuhay and Greetings from Pan Pacific Manila!

We are indeed delighted to read that you truly enjoyed the modern comfort of our facilities and the warm and efficient service provided by our Butlers.

Also for the greatest value, remember to always book through panpacific.com for the best rates and benefits.

Thank you for promoting and being loyal to our Brand.

We certainly look forward to welcoming you back soon!

If we can assist you with any other matter Please feel free to contact us at your earliest convenience

Kindest regards
Richard.

Reviewed 8 October 2017

Pan Pacifc Manila is a great place to stay. the staff are all friendly and very helpful. Indeed a great place to stay. Atmosphere is great and location is also perfect. Amazing room, very clean and good amount of space

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
RMasselin, General Manager at Pan Pacific Manila, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2017

Dear Guest,

Mabuhay and Greetings from Pan Pacific Manila!

Thank you for providing your constructive feedback and thank you for recognizing our service quality and our friendly Hospitality

We are indeed delighted to read that you truly enjoyed the service provided by our Butlers and the space and comfort of our rooms

Also for the greatest value, remember to always check panpacific.com for the best rates and benefits. Also check our special offers and activities for more value and relaxation.

Thank you for promoting and being loyal to our Brand.

We certainly look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Stay well and Kindest Regards
Richard.

Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

It is in the middle of fairly seedy entertainment area with a large Robinson mall 5 mins away. Staff is plentiful and without exception excellent. Room is where hotel design was 25 years ago but functional and comfortable. I suspect many just stay put in hotel. Entertainment systems in room needs upgrade. A few new friends at breakfast.

Trip type: Travelled solo
RMasselin, General Manager at Pan Pacific Manila, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2017

Dear Guest Mabuhay, and Greetings from Pan Pacific Manila!

We are extremely pleased to read that you truly enjoyed our modern comfort and the service excellence provided by our Butlers.

Thank you so much for providing your wonderful feedback and supporting our Brand.

Also remember to always check panpacific.com for the Best Rates and Benefits.

Our Butlers and I look forward to welcoming you back soon!
If we can assist you with any other matter, please feel free to contact us at your earliest convenience

Warmest Regards Richard

Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

It was my first time at Pan Pacific Manila and it truly is what the reviews says. Staff are welcoming from the guards to their manager. I had lunch at their restaurant using my Metrodeal voucher and I must say, the view is truly magical. I have the mountain on the other side and the manila bay on the opposite. I can only imagine how it must have been on the afternoon! The food was also well curated. My favorite were these little appetizers and the dessert station which is divine. Kudos to Pan Pacific Manila.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear valued Guest, Mabuhay!

Thank you for visiting us recently and for providing your wonderful feedback.

It is very rewarding to read that you truly enjoyed the service provided by our Butlers and your dining experience at the Pacific Lounge while enjoying multiple views o fthe Manila landscape.

Thank you for supporting our hotel and our Brand, I am really glad to know you will visit us again and continue to recommend our property.

“Always check panpacific.com for the Best Rates and Benefits” and also for updates on our promos and upcoming activities.

We certainly look forward to welcoming you back to your Home in Manila in the nearest future.
In the meantime if I can be of any further assistance, please feel free to contact me directly.

Warmest Regards.
Richard Masselin - General manager .

Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

I recently visited their Sunset Lounge. Its an open air lounge type that you can relax while having your drinks and munchies. What a great experience that i have. Inexpensive grill selection with live entertainment. It started my Friday night just right. The acoustic trio band played most of my requested songs while i feel the breeze of cool air coming from manila bay. Definitely will be going back every Friday. I definitely recommend the place. Just excellent to wine, dine and relax.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear valued Guest, Mabuhay!

Thank you for electing to stay with us and for visiting our sunset lounge last Friday night. We surely appreciate your very generous feedback.

We are delighted to read that you truly enjoyed your experience with us: our service, our Band and the ambiance of the place

Rest assured that your comments will be shared with the respective departments and individuals for due recognition.

“Always check panpacific.com for the Best Rates and Benefits”

We certainly look forward to welcoming you back to your Home in Manila and at the lounge in the nearest future.

Warmest Regards. Richard