“Authentic Italian”

Price range: US$10 - US$50
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: My Kitchen at the Oasis offers a wide selection of international dishes and a contemporary Mediterranean dining experience. Come visit us and enjoy! The cuisine by Chef James and his team
Reviewed 13 June 2016 via mobile

This place is a little pricey in Manila terms but the quality is great. The portions are huge as well. I had the prawn chicken in a lemon sauce and my friend the ratitoulle and they were delicious. The next night I had thr risotto which was nice but the chicken was nicer. Definitely recommend.

Date of visit: June 2016
Write a reviewReviews (384)

Reviewed 7 June 2016

Food was not bad at all and pretty much unexpected. But even the run of the mill items, breakfast, pizza, and so on, were almost twice what the local market would bear. I heard more people express desire (and action) to dine elsewhere than in most all other hotels I've visited.

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed 7 June 2016

Delicious foods , The ambiance was so entertaining , Good service. My Kitchen by Chef Chris offers sumptuous European dishes. Choose from a wide variety of pastas, pizzas, special rice meals, freshly baked breads, desserts and other delectable food choices prepared by the man behind your favorite The Original by Chef Chris.

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed 2 June 2016 via mobile

Just beside Paco Park, you can't miss this joint within the vicinity of The Oasis Hotel. They serve Italian food, so pizza and pasta is a must.. Sorry can't post pictures, haven't ordered yet will update my posts later..

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed 28 May 2016

My family and I were in for breakfast and it was amazing. I had the filipino breakfast I had the fish and it was so good. My daughter and wife had the omelettes and they loved them. And you must try the iced coffee it is the best i've ever had.

Date of visit: April 2016