See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

I booked in this inn from the province and arrived late night just to find out that the other receptionist give my accommodation to someone else, so I have to get another room, more higher than the previous one. The room is good - clean and comfortable but noisy since it is located right next to the street. If you are booking several days before your arrival, make sure to call and reconfirm your accommodation a day before your arrival to make sure you get what you reserved for. They have a restaurant so dining is not a problem, plus another fastfood just across the street. It is also near to Robinson's Place Manila. Very accessible and 30-45mins away to airport, depends upon the traffic.

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

This diner is actually part of the hotel to which it is attached. Many of the older local Filipino gentry go here for a sentimental experience of more prosperous times when American influence was more pronounced.

It's clean, meals are cheap and well sized and for the clientele it's a home away from home.

I recommend the banana shake.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 October 2016

Midtown Inn, P. Faura St.,Ermita, Manila, ist an economy hotel, right in d' middle of the Ermita. The hotel staff, are nice. The location ist near the jeepney routes , Quiapo-Pasay City, and A.Mabini St. , und M.H.del Pilar...

Room tip: " 3rd floor, has a nice view of Padre Faura St.."
Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Edgar T
Reviewed 13 July 2016

A great place to have breakfast. The staff are friendly and efficient. As a foreigner I like bacon and eggs for breakfast and the Midtown Inn's breakfast is first rate. Their coffee has a strong and pleasant flavour and the price is very reasonable. Indeed I forgo a free breakfast at the hotel I stay at just to have Midtown's food.

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 2 March 2016

I booked in this hotel before I fly to Manila for a business trip, unfortunately I've got a delayed flight and when I reaches the hotel the receptionist informed me that her colleague give my reservation to someone else and she transfer me to another room with higher price. The TV is not working! The water in the shower is not strong that I had to use a pale and a dipper to take a bathe! There is a wifi but has a poor connection. I use my own wifi. Concierge is so poor, they don't know what to do to customers that complains. The food in the diner is superb. I am recommending their delicious steak.I will never go back to this hotel!

Date of stay: February 2016