US$61
NewWorldHotels.com
  • Pool
US$75
US$58
The Bayleaf Intramuros(Manila)(Great Value!)
US$57
US$50
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$69/night.

Pearl Lane Hotel(Manila)(Great Value!)
US$43
Hotel H2O(Manila)(Great Value!)
US$97
US$67
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$94/night.

Kimberly Hotel(Manila)(Great Value!)
US$165
  • Pool
US$129
US$117
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 July 2016

A great place to have breakfast. The staff are friendly and efficient. As a foreigner I like bacon and eggs for breakfast and the Midtown Inn's breakfast is first rate. Their coffee has a strong and pleasant flavour and the price is very reasonable. Indeed I forgo a free breakfast at the hotel I stay at just to have Midtown's food.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 March 2016

I booked in this hotel before I fly to Manila for a business trip, unfortunately I've got a delayed flight and when I reaches the hotel the receptionist informed me that her colleague give my reservation to someone else and she transfer me to another room with higher price. The TV is not working! The water in the shower is not strong that I had to use a pale and a dipper to take a bathe! There is a wifi but has a poor connection. I use my own wifi. Concierge is so poor, they don't know what to do to customers that complains. The food in the diner is superb. I am recommending their delicious steak.I will never go back to this hotel!

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Kai J
Reviewed 26 June 2014

I often eat here when staying at cherry blossom hotel. Excellent and cheap breakfast served by friendly and efficient staff. Breakfast is better than the Cherry Blossom one even though the latter is free. Just done the lane way from that hotel highly recommended for its atmosphere and food.

Room Tip: Crowded till about 8 30 am but after that plenty of space
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
3  Thank PaulW502
Reviewed 13 April 2014

hi , the location is good near robinson shopping center but
no water in shower you only use the tap very nice :)
hundred of cockroach
what else to say everything is there and only for 880 pesos per night

i hope your enjoy

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
6  Thank simous88
Reviewed 8 February 2014

A good budget breakfast with pleasant surroundings and polite staff. Clean and quick service make this a worthwhile place to have basic but good quality food and strong coffee. The rooms are sparse but adequate and the location is central for the malate Manila area.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo