See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

Weak wifi!
Creepy Hallway!!
Unpolite staff!!
Worst worst worst!!!

Do not book in this hotel.
Old tv.
Bad toilet!
Not safe hotel.
Worst elevator!!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

Manila Manor has always been a convenient place to stay at when in Manila. This is especially true if I travel with the family. They have rooms that can accommodate even 7 in a room comfortably. The location is strategic if you are watching a concert in MOA. They also have a scheduled shuttle that goes there. They have room service and their food are tasty. The windows though are covered and the sun does not get in the room. No need actually for a 3 night stay- I am better off without the sun and the dusty air in Pasay.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank GlobeTrotting729485
Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

I didnt expect anything about this place, but this is something unimaginable ..I forgot to check the reviews before booking it because it was immediate that I need a place. Below are the things that made this place terrible.
1. noisy old aircon
2. Faded blood stain in the blanket (gross !)
3. Stressful look of the staffs
4. Dirty lobby
5. No towel and slipper
6. The toilet is gross
7. Cockroaches and bugs everywhere
They offer breakfast with fee but better not take it because for sure it's dirty
8. the picture online is completely different, it is like picture perfect.
The only good thing here is that it is near the mall.
I hope this hotel will be out of the list

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Marj A
Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

They have pretty Receptionist names Pearl. Hi Pearl... they have a friendly, polite staff, housekeeper, Electrician, security, and elevator. If you like to see a pretty girl, you can stay in this hotel and sit at the lobby all night while watching Pearl Working. But if you looking a hotel for rest and holiday dont waste your time book this hotel. The Beatvthey have only their staff.

Its old Dirty, noisy because next to the bar, with full of police sirene all night. Its a love losmen that more like a prison than a hotel. It cant have 3 stars at all, the food its more like a trash not have a taste at all. Even more delicious street food in front the hotel. The room Its 100% different with the picture on booking.com. Dont waste your time book this hotel. The promo price is a trap. I ask for change room because the room is different with the picture but they not give it at all. Im realy disappointed and regret already choose this hotel. Its like scam on booking. Com even the amenities not suitable at all. And the price overcharge. They write that they have a mini bar and fridge. But is all lie. Everithing they write and the picture they upload is a lie. Its 100% a scam hotel. They not honest at all with the descriptions of the room. Its realy already ruined all our time in manila for relax. The wiffi is realy slow. The electricity not good at all. Its a full of lie in their picture.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

Reached late in the afternoon so tired from our long flight and expecting to have a good room as shown on the picture as advertised in Agoda... but I was really really disappointed its true that the pictures that are shown are deceiving. This is my worst nightmare. Again this is the WORST ( hotel ) experience for me and my mom. The place is filthy! How could they call this a hotel?!? Where do I begin to describe this place? well, its Horrible! Its ancient! smells ancient too. Disgusting toilet! Ewwwy carpet looks like a crime scene! The room feel like Im in a horror movie. Its terrible! went to the reception but they are not helpful! Its like nothing for them. My mom and I booked a double standard bed but we ended up on a single bed because thats the only room who has no carpet! And oh before I forget the room smells like a stinky feet. ewwww and you have to personally request for a bath towel at the reception! haha what a joke right? Lesson learned: Read the reviews before booking a hotel! I dont want to be scammed again. This is a rubbish place! Im making a video later to be uploaded on youtube. I dont wish anybody to feel the way Im feeling right now and I dont even know if I can sleep with this room and old furnitures around me this freaks me out, wo creepy. ‍♀️ Sad! Im going to share the pictures I took earlier. for evidence. You be the judge! Please tell your friends to avoid this rubbish place! yuck!!!!!!! terrible just so freaking terrible

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family