US$61
US$51
Pearl Lane Hotel(Manila)(Great Value!)
US$43
US$114
US$100
NewWorldHotels.com
  • Pool
US$75
US$58
The Bayleaf Intramuros(Manila)(Great Value!)
US$57
US$50
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$69/night.

Hotel H2O(Manila)(Great Value!)
US$164
  • Pool
US$129
US$117
All reviewsordered a room service mealroom was nice and bigdecent showerhuge mallbuffet breakfasthotel is perfectdialprovinceconvenienceconssirprosstaycation
Reviewed 21 January 2018

Checked-in was very quick. I've got a room located on the higher floor which I requested upon making the reservation. When I arrived at my room there was water leaking issue from the AC. I tried to call the front desk several times but no one answering the phone. I went down straight to the front desk and informed them. Since they cant fix it they moved move to another room. The second room I've got it was fine but no AC remote control so I called the front desk again and the lady said that she will send someone to bring the remote control until I check out nothing was sent. (Very Poor).

Housekeeping: The Linens, Pillowcases, and cleanliness were very poor. The bed sheets and pillowcases have a visible stain which is not acceptable.

Location of the hotel is really fantastic since its just front of the Robinsons Manila. Really convenient to go to Robinson even evening.

BREAKFAST has a limited option which was not impressive.

I could still consider this property on my future visit.

Room Tip: High Floor
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank jr2_Traveler
Reviewed 16 January 2018

the hotel is very nice good entry but the rooms arent so big and have no window aircon and wifi working perfect nice bathroom just food in the morning isnt so great further a very good location to go to the Mall etc ...

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 December 2017 via mobile

For a two-star hotel, this hotel really exceeded my expectations. My room assigned to me was simple but very adequate in terms of basic necessities. It even has a hair blower and the shower was great with its proper temperature setting. Even the aircon model was somewhat an outdated model, I was able to completely rest. I think i’ll go back to it whenever i need to destress. Plus, it’s really good for my money!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

Enjoyed our stayed here... staff friendly...rooms clean and spacious...check-in smooth.... walking distance to shopping and eatery places...easy to get taxi...at night can go karaoke nearby....overall its worth staying

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 October 2017

This hotel offers flexible accommodation and adjusted prices to its hotel guests. This business concept works for people who travels from nearby provinces or those who will only need a place to sleep. Contrary to the experience of other reviewers/ bloggers, each time I check in, I am provided with a nice room with working facilities. The location is very strategic as well, just in front of the Robinson's Place Manila. Outside the mall, there's also an Airport Shuttle. The only downside of the hotel is its breakfast. Food can be improved by changing the food choices.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business