All reviews small casino worked fine room check an older hotel buffet style nice place to stay ms
Reviewed 4 May 2018

We (couple) booked by Booking for 2 nights with breakfast. small shabby room NO window. no WI-FI in room
very poor choice in breakfast. No assistance in sightseeing or traveling.
Good location and friendly stuff

Room Tip: there are many other much better hotels few steps from this one, and less expencive
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 April 2018

highly recommended for a business trip, near the public transportation and famous site along metro manila. Impeccable service as usual from Filipinos, they are so accommodating and pleasant. Very clean and affordable hotel.

Room Tip: Accessibility of the hotel, Perfect for business trips.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank O_to_ke_27
Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

We check in to the hotel March 20 2018. When we enter the hotel the smell stinks through our room look like there's a dead rats in the area or just so old hotel . The shower room is so bad. The shower is so old and the whole bathroom are dirty try to do deep cleaning. The toilet is broken you need to pumped it before it goes through. the aircon was so old. and the television is broken we cannot even use it. I hope you guys can fix this for the future guest. Thank you.

Even the room are bad I will go for 2 star this is because of ARNOLD. one of the server in the function hall he is so accomodating and friendly. Thank you arnold and for the rest of your crew !

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Jeanne B
Reviewed 18 March 2018

Reasonably close to Airports and cheap taxi rides to and from. Also great if your travelling to Batangus or Puerto Galera. Book trip in Hotel and Bus is right out the front. Handy to the general tourist spots around Manila and night life.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

It was our first time to attend a seminar as a hotel in Ermita Manila and here are my thoughts....the hotel was old but maintained....well mostly.....the seminar venue was large enough and spacious except for the air-conditioning because the room temp increased as people in the room increased...you know what I mean......but there was free flowing coffee......which was what I look for......the buffet breakfast which was not part of the stay out seminar was just right for its price.....it was the first breakfast buffet I ate that had ready and hot toasted bread.....another plus.....what really astonished me was that all the staff that crossed your path greeted you with a smile even the utility were very accomodating to all the guests.....overall it passed my standards for a hotel located at Ermita....

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business