“Terrible breakfast”
Review of Heaven 'n Eggs

Heaven 'n Eggs
Ranked #807 of 1,070 Restaurants in Manila
Reviewed 3 February 2015 via mobile

I ate at the Gloriette 4 location today,this by far has to be the worst food I have ever been served. I ordered the egg and cheese omelet, I believe the cheese was from a jar! It tasted terrible, the toast was not toasted, there was no butter, the peanut butter was rancid. The patotoe was chip like strings that were not fresh, the big breakfast the bacon was coded in something and then deep fried, tasted just weird and bad! The egg was coded with some sort of Greek tasking green coding that again was bad! The latte was almost all milk and very little coffee. I would never try this place again, the name of the restaurant sounds great, but I should of eaten anywhere other than here! Truly the worst breakfast ever and very expensive 30 USD for 2.

Reviewed 31 July 2014

Review for the Glorietta branch: Ther food is great, especially their buffet breakfast. The food wasn't bad for P399++. (I don't know if they still offer this).

Overall, it was good, but I really hated how they changed their ambiance from a sunny laidback-looking country-style into a dark, punk rockstar-vibe. I wonder what went on the mind of the owner when they've changed that. And because of that, the ambiance looked more of a bar than a restaurant... I mean, who wants to eat breakfast on a resto that has dark walls and chairs all over? But luckily, I've been noticing changes there in the past few months, like it's slowly redeeming its former country-style vibe.

Reviewed 10 October 2013

Ate here 2 times, both time I left hungry and disappointed. The breakfast buffet was lacking, and many of the items were cold and stif already.We gave it a second try and we experienced the same thing. The best thing it has going for it is location, but then again, in that location, there are much better options in my opinion,

Reviewed 26 June 2013

Awesome breakfast joint in Makati. Good strong coffee and the tapas and eggs was delicious! Good prices too!!!

Reviewed 28 April 2013

the food was very oily and the rice served was cold already , service was slow too and the garnishes was no longer crispy this was just beyond reproach when freshness is a primordial concern they placed wilted leaves and almost on the verge o obliterated leaves