See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 February 2017

This was a cozy Hotel with superb coastal views. A lot of time was spent in a state of sublime relaxation gently browning to a crisp beside the swimming pool. all secondary cares and outside preoccupations ebbing away. The surrounding coastline is eminently attractive- \making for stunning picture postcard-perfect shots every time!

Room tip: A view of the Pool is soothing!
Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Perry B
Reviewed 6 January 2016

Wonderful holiday with extreme high factor of relax can be experienced on the island Mahé Seychelles in the Hotel Jardin des Palmes. A beautiful place with 5 houses, each with 2 big apartments. You also find swimming-pool and restaurant with a very good kitchen. All is equipped well and tasty. Situated in a quiet location at the Anse la Mouche with a connection to a beautiful beach. Further you find very friendly, heartily and qualified personnel, who do everything to make the stay worthwhile: you find flowers on your bed, get your most liked meals or a coconut-drink, they take care. The only must: you need a car as the hotel is on a hill and it is hard to get there in heat or the rain. We stayed there for 10 days, we liked it very much and recovered well..

Room tip: only juniorsuites
Date of stay: December 2015
1  Thank ontourKoblenz
Reviewed 27 October 2015

The hotel is nicely set above the bay of Anse La Mouche. I find the hotel as very beautiful, the rooms are built from wood, are nice and clean and have excellent lookout from the balcony. The environment alone is perfect. What I did not understand is the pricing and the quality of breakfast for that price. I stayed there in december 2013 and paid about 250 eur / room / night. If the price was 50% I would raise my rating from 3/5 to 4/5. I suggest to have a rented car at hand. The Anse La Mouche itself is not much interesting for swimming and it's good to have option to travel along the west coast of Mahe which offers many beautiful beaches.

Date of stay: December 2014
2  Thank engram618
Reviewed 10 July 2015

We went for lunch only and didn't stay at the hotel. The location is superb with great views over the sea. The resto is next to the swimming pool and receives a refreshing breeze. The food was very average and it took a long time (1Hr) to serve pan fried fish, perhaps they had to wake the chef! Service from the waiting staff was reasonable but I wouldn't recommend it or return.

Date of stay: July 2015
Reviewed 3 July 2015 via mobile

Apologies it's taken me so long to write this review.
I travelled to this hotel as a single white female and initially was a little concerned about my personal safety however, I had no need to worry.
All of the staff are extremely caring, knowledgable, professional and kind. They literally cannot do enough for you. This is a lovely hotel. Love the wooden showers that are semi exposed (but private) if that makes sense? Rooms are spotless, food very reasonably priced, cocktails ~ take it steady (very tasty). The house wines (can only comment on the White) was nice, not overly priced and served by glass or bottle.
There is security on site (all night) and any problems the staff treat you more like a friend than 'just a customer' they really do go above and beyond what's expected.
I met a few lovely people during my stay. I missed the New Years Eve party as went out to a jumped up, over priced hotel with 4 others and then onto a club. Wish I'd of stayed and partied with the staff by the pool.
I went into deep shock on the 3 or 4th January and had to get back to the UK - the staff went beyond what's expected and treated me like family. They are so genuine and will do anything to help you or advise you on what to do/where to go.
Will I go back? Yes. Would I go back as a solo traveller? No. This is a place to relax, enjoy, tour the island and the other islands (didn't get chance to do any other islands). This resort isn't up there with the 5 star ones and doesn't profess to be but I'd rather the rustic, but clean and personal level of service that you get here. Not the faceless 'just another paying guest' treatment you get at the larger resorts. Pool is spotless, reception area spotless, grounds - beautiful.
Thank you for my stay I enjoyed my time with you. Thank you for looking after me and genuinely caring about my welfare.
I will be back but next time, with my partner.
I've travelled a lot and this has to be one of the most genuine hotels I've stayed at for many years. Loved it!
Thank you all (Sarah the Brit who had to fly home unexpectedly on my birthday 7th January 2015). The hotel even sorted a taxi for me - very cheap & a genuine friendly driver who stopped en route to airport (Mahe) so I could get some pictures of the beautiful sun set.
Thank you thank you thank you! Xx

Date of stay: December 2014