“Wonderful - SPA @Komandoo ”
Review of Duniye Spa

Duniye Spa
Ranked #1 of 3 Spas & Wellness in Male
Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

This is a review for Duniye @Komandoo :-)

The same spa brand as some of the most exclusive islands in the Maldives is tucked nicely away between the bar and the main restaurant on Komandoo. Treatments were all excellent but the post couples massage half bottle of champagne was served in a little courtyard, reclining on beds whilst the fruit bats climb through the palm trees above for entertainment - really fun and a wonderful way to spend a few hours when in paradise. Top notch and highly recommended.

1  Thank whiterabbitjb
DuniyeSpas, Owner at Duniye Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2017

Thank you very much for your kind feedback. We're glad to hear that you had a memorable time at our spa. We'll share this feedback with our team in Komandoo, who is consistently thriving to improve its service.

All reviews
"all inclusive package"
"treatment rooms are"
"water villa"

Reviewed 24 October 2017

Part of the resort, located on the water villa side has an amazing view of the sea. Great location to have a massage.

DuniyeSpas, Owner at Duniye Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2017

We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your spa experience in our over water spa, which allows you to truely relax while enjoying the ocean.

Reviewed 5 September 2017

Never did I think that while I would be getting a massage that I would be looking out on a glass bottom with the most beautiful fishes I have ever seen. I did not know what to do the entire time spot the amazing ocean life beneath me or close my eyes and enjoy the massage. So I enjoyed it eyes open for the 1st time:)

From the welcome drink to the little stone you get to choose with an empowering message on. I would say that you feel welcome from the moment you walk into this amazing spa on the water.

DuniyeSpas, Owner at Duniye Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2017

thank you for your wonderful feedback; it is so important to slow down sometimes and allow oneself to float away... :-)

Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

Located on the pier with the water bungalows. The staff are great here little pushy on the sales but not too pushy.

Whilst getting a massage the small glass window on the floor is so soothing.

I would really recommend this place an hours massage here makes you doubt the time that's how quick time will go.

thank you for your feedback; Our team is certainly passionate about what they do and really want to ensure that you don't miss out on this wonderful opportuntity to let go of stress and time.