“Nice Spa”
Review of Duniye Spa

Duniye Spa
Ranked #1 of 3 Spas & Wellness in Male
Reviewed 24 October 2017

Part of the resort, located on the water villa side has an amazing view of the sea. Great location to have a massage.

DuniyeSpas, Owner at Duniye Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2017

We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your spa experience in our over water spa, which allows you to truely relax while enjoying the ocean.

Reviewed 5 September 2017

Never did I think that while I would be getting a massage that I would be looking out on a glass bottom with the most beautiful fishes I have ever seen. I did not know what to do the entire time spot the amazing ocean life beneath me or close my eyes and enjoy the massage. So I enjoyed it eyes open for the 1st time:)

From the welcome drink to the little stone you get to choose with an empowering message on. I would say that you feel welcome from the moment you walk into this amazing spa on the water.

DuniyeSpas, Owner at Duniye Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2017

thank you for your wonderful feedback; it is so important to slow down sometimes and allow oneself to float away... :-)

Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

Located on the pier with the water bungalows. The staff are great here little pushy on the sales but not too pushy.

Whilst getting a massage the small glass window on the floor is so soothing.

I would really recommend this place an hours massage here makes you doubt the time that's how quick time will go.

thank you for your feedback; Our team is certainly passionate about what they do and really want to ensure that you don't miss out on this wonderful opportuntity to let go of stress and time.

Reviewed 31 August 2017

Staff are so friendly and my day treatments were amazing ,lovely setting over the water and very relaxing

DuniyeSpas, Owner at Duniye Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2017

thank you for your lovely feedback; we are glad to hear that you had a memorable experience in one of our beautful spas located over the tuerquoise lagoon.

Reviewed 28 August 2017

I go for a lot of massages and these were the best treatments I've ever experienced !! The therapists were amazing and the spa is a must try.

DuniyeSpas, Owner at Duniye Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2017

Thank you for your feedback and we are pleased to hear that you thoroughly enjoyed it. We pride ourselves with our extensive training & development program and a team of passionate, enthusiasitc therapists.