“Good place to visit.”

Ranked #1 of 7 Coffee & Tea in Male
Price range: US$3 - US$12
Cuisines: Cafe, Fusion
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Description: Shell Beans currently has Three cafes located in the heart of Male' and Hulhumale' island. One cafe overlooking the turquoise blue Indian Ocean opposite jetty number 7 and the other cafe centrally located down Ameenee Magu opposite Ghiyasuddin School. Our brand new cafe and restaurant outlet conveniently located off Nirolhu Magu, Hulhumale. just a 05 minutes drive from Ferry Terminal.
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

I had a good time with my friends in this place. Thanks for service and delicious foods. We I'll come again. Nice place. Thanks again.

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

Well I've ordered food on Ramadan around 12.45...not delivered till 3.15 ..and when I called no answer.. as I'm a regular and I've been ordering food since long I've never expected this on Ramdan..I really didn't like it and it made me do this...so if u wanna keep good customers keep up the good work.. don't let us down as it won't do no good..regular customers letting down . No way..I don't support it..thanks

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

The food was fantastic service is excellent staff are very friendly. The price is bit high in mineral water.. I hope will be consider it .The rest room flash tank was broken so can't flesh the water .Overall performance is excellent.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 22 May 2018

After a walkabout around the waterfront and roads full of maniacal motorists who don’t give a hoot about pedestrians, along Filthy, dirty, dusty, broken roads and pavements , discovering Shell Beans was a welcome refuge! Refreshingly cool , simply yet comfortably furnished, friendly staff who welcome you with smiles, typical srilankan hospitality and service.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

After good comments from my friends I have decided to come here.
But for my surprise it wasn't good idea!!!
Pizza is not a pizza, just bread with tomato sauce! I have never ate such a pizza in my life!!!
Milkshake has no taste!
Not professional approach to the guest.

Date of visit: March 2018