“Excellent food, great selection of drinks and friendly staff”
Review of Boathouse - CLOSED

Boathouse
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Asian, Italian, Fusion
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 9 July 2016 via mobile

Have been coming here for years, first as a place to chill with friends over a few drinks but recently also for food and so far everything I've tried is amazing. Their lunch sets are particularly great because its 'Buy 1, free 1' and its a full lunch with a soup or salad to start, a main and a small dessert. And mind you, the soup and salad portions are of a decent size and the quality of food has been consistently good.

The staff are well trained and very pleasant, efficient. The owner and Chef - Yenni is almost always present amd has become a friend over the years. Her speciality is with meats, and she even has her own cookbook and has been featured in magazines and newspapers aplenty.

All in all, highly recommended for lunch, dinner and chill out sessions. Theres electronic darts upstairs too.

Reviewed 14 August 2015

Good atmosphere with nice song and warm lighting, the food they served always surprise me with fantastic taste. Me and my wife like to spend our weekend there to enjoy their food. We have been celebrate our marriage anniversary in Boathouse for two years.

Reviewed 10 August 2015

Extensive range of food & drinks. Always get recommendation from the chef. My place for value for money meal (once you know what goes into the ingredient) , they use a lot of high quality products.

My other favourite are the smoked salmon spaghetti, caramelized roast pork & grilled mint lamb

Now they run a buy 1 free 1 lunch offer which I frequent.

Overall is a place where you can have a nice chat, great food & great company

Reviewed 29 July 2015

The Boathouse is now one of the finest restaurants in Kuala Lumpur with a brilliant menu and the most friendly and helpful service I have experienced in any restaurant worldwide. Yen Ni who is the chef and director of the Boathouse made my guest and I feel so welcome and was really helpful in advising us about the menu. The Boathouse is unpretentious but serves food worthy of any 4 star establishment. I highly recommend it.

Reviewed 21 July 2015

Has a great variety of delicious Italian, Local and Fusion Cuisine. The
staffs are attentive and the Chef is always on deck. The dishes are well
presented and the grilled Salmon and Steaks are a must try. The pasta is
so creamy and of course not forgetting the seasonal "Chempedak Chicken".
They serve good wine too and after the meal, the Boathouse pub is right
above for chilling out. We are from Singapore and whenever my family and I
visit KL (few times a year), Boathouse is a place where we will not miss.