“Good Pizza, Rest Average”
Review of Boathouse - CLOSED

Boathouse
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Asian, Italian, Fusion
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 14 July 2015

We ordered from this place via Foodpanda. We had a creamy pasta dish, loh shi fun and a pizza.

The pizza was excellent - thin crust, pepperoni, veggies, cheese, and a nice sauce. Really enjoyed that.

The loh shi fun was ok, but quite plain to be honest.

The pasta sauce was excellent, but the pasta itself was a little undercooked and doughy.

Overall this was an acceptable meal, but frankly I won't be hurrying back to order from here again.

Reviewed 2 July 2015

I often come here for lunch because they offer some pretty good deal for lunch set ( buyt 1 free 1 deal ).

I like the cempedak chicken, would recommend this as snack with beer.

I love that this is a dog friendly place, but I think it's a bit pricey to dine here at night because the menu is more like comfort food to me.

Reviewed 4 June 2015

Simply fantastic. Great service and Chef wrote a cookbook called 'Meatology' and really tells you all you need to know about the menu. Pork-heavy and done well. Pork starters (satay and crispy pork) were all sublime, wild boar curry was also good, but the slow cooked pork giant pork belly rib was unbelievable.
Best part of the whole thing was we were able to bring our puppy (who is very well behaved inside) and she was treated like royalty - given treats, water and sausages. Great meal out and am holding myself back from going back too soon.
Oh and try the elderflower cider!!

2  Thank NZRoaming
Reviewed 16 May 2015 via mobile

Manager great, servers could be more knowledgeable but they try. Food is good I recommend the steak. Best thing is it's dog friendly and the response rate from a question asked via their facebook page was phenomenal as they got back to me almost immediately and offered to hold us a table. Will return.

Reviewed 27 April 2015

very normal food serve and its on the salty side. u could the see the chef /boss face turned black when we pointed out the food is too slaty . prices are on high side for such normal food serve.