See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 March 2015

I stayed in this hostel for 4 nights. When I arrived and showed them my reservation from booking.com for a single room they said that someone had already booked this room on agoda.com (and was staying in it when I arrived) and so I can't move in. Well, poor organisation I must say, especially taking into account that I booked the room 2 months before I arrived.. They wanted to put me in a twin room, but asked me to pay full price for it, I didn't agree. At last they put me in the twin room and I paid the price for a single room. The room itself was okay, nothing special, things seemed to be used up, but it wasn't dirty in there. Bathrooms were quite ok, too. Quite clean, but needs a renovation, I would say. I sometimes didn't feel safe in the neighbourhood, and there were big rats running in the streets, especially during the night. The localisation is very good, though. WiFi was not bad, AC worked fine. Good connection to and from the airport (take the Star Shuttle Bus).

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled solo
2  Thank Tillislaw
Reviewed 3 January 2015 via mobile

Don't be shocked, when you enter the stairway to the 2nd floor. The rooms are clean, the showers are ok. You can reach nearly everything by foot. It's good for a short stay in KL to see the city. It should be called Homestay, because you life with the family, which is really friendly and helpful.

Stayed: January 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank matthiasdicke
Reviewed 4 October 2014

Staff are very friendly and caring, although there is a slight communication barrier in English with the new owners. But rooms are quite noisy - the walls are thin and noise from the streets and from other guests on the floor penetrate very easily. Location is great (short walk to Masjid Jamek LRT station and Pudu Central intercity bus station) but not many options for dinner/late night eating unless you walk to Chinatown

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank milklover
Reviewed 30 September 2014

- as there's not lift, not recommended for traveler with luggage
- there's ants on the bed
- others remain normal
- around one plug per room, recommend to bring own extension

-food stalls around inn
-free wifi

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 September 2014 via mobile

Awesome staff. We came in around four o'clock in the night an there was still someone awake to help us! Great! Rooms are simple but clean. Shared showers are small but clean. Tip; make extra hangers to hang stuff. Location is good. Easy to get to places.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple