“Unpleasant experience”

Cuisines: Malaysian
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I ordered a tenderloin steak and it came out sizzling hot, so sizzling it popped in my eye and burned it. They didn't even check that this was a health and safety hazard having the plate so close to me. The restaurant also smelt very old and dusty. The steak was boring. The manager kept grunting phlegm continuously as we ate which put me off my food and one of the female members of staff stood too close to us as we were getting our money out to pay the bill instead of giving us the space to do this. I won't go back next time and I should have gone to McDonald's instead.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

The lamb chop served was merely a lamb trimming and soggy. When i asked the bangla waiter why the lamb chop looking such, he very quick to say, "this is lamb chop!" so I educate him by showing what appears in google image if you were to type a word "lamb chop". I don't have to explain futher about the other two steaks as there were not even up to basic expectation. This is not certainly a not a proper place to dine western food. The price is ++ so you could get better value from Tony Romas etc. I wish i had a picture but i don't want to offence further. On the positive note, the band played at funtheque was not too bad.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Not bad when hot and tired and need a break from Asian food.
Wine list not good,but hey its Malaysia.
Beer as usual cold and good.
Steak supposed to be Australian rib eye, more like small scotch fillet, but tasty enough, roast chicken a bit dry,I had seafood chowder but thought it was clam chowder, should have read it properly, more like tomato soup with fish and calamari in it,not nice.
Why did we go there, just arrived off late flight from Langkawi and were hot and tired, big mistake.

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

Was here with my family last night. Ordered escargots, shark fin soup, lamb and steak.

Shark fin soup is definitely a must order! The lamb and steak was nicely done too.

The restaurant is well decorated with a ‘ Ship’ theme.

Overall experience was good. Will come back again.

Reviewed 16 February 2018

I and my family went there for reunion dinner. Food served was cold. The lamb chop was overcook & its very dry no taste at all. Serve bread without butter knife..no much choice in the menu. I and family was so disappointed. I will recommend to go to the Jalan Sultan Ismail Branch instead of this Branch(Bukit Bintang). Jalan Sultan Ismail branch much more better than this.