I ordered a tenderloin steak and it came out sizzling hot, so sizzling it popped in my eye and burned it. They didn't even check that this was a health and safety hazard having the plate so close to me. The restaurant also smelt very old and dusty. The steak was boring. The manager kept grunting phlegm continuously as we ate which put me off my food and one of the female members of staff stood too close to us as we were getting our money out to pay the bill instead of giving us the space to do this. I won't go back next time and I should have gone to McDonald's instead.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.