See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 March 2017

Good value for money rooms and bathrooms ok, bit noisy from street below.
Lots of SMOKERS in NO SMOKING ROOMS.
Great shopping and eating area.
Staff helpful,also arranged transport to the airport.
people $170 MYR

Room Tip: Some of the rooms stink of cigarettes as people smoke in rooms that are NON smoking!!
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 June 2016

Went to stay there for 4 nights. It's really close to the SOGO SHOPPING MALL, like you just get out from the hotel then look to the left and there the MALL. U CAN find anything in there. The receptionist guy who usually there for night till morning (AMIR) was really nice. The others are just so so. He helped me with my luggage,and fix my internet problem. It was okay, all okay

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank EncikA34
Reviewed 7 June 2016

This hotel is located in just a walking distance from SOGO shopping mall, nearby LRT Bandaraya. This hotel is new (1 year+) and the amenities are new. The shower is great, the bed is comfy, and elevator is also provided. This hotel does not provide any breakfast, but pasar malam (night market) is available just a step away from the hotel.

The main entrance of the hotel is behind the building (away from the main road Jalan TAR), but there is an excess to the hotel through the silk/shawl shops (which located besides the main road Jalan TAR).

The only thing that I notice is that the floor in the room is a bit greasy, but it is clean. I stay at lvl 6 (Unit 602), the door knob of the toilet is broken. And, the air-cond is not cool enough (although it showed 16degC). But the night after, I stayed at unit 601, the air-cond is okay (they have set it to 24degC only). The room is not providing refrigerator.

Overall, I enjoyed my stay at this hotel. And definitely will come back because of the good shower and bed, walking distance to shopping areas and good prices! RM99~RM189 per night.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 November 2015 via mobile

I was there in the midnite after made a booking via expedia and its prepaid. shocked that upon arrival i was told my booking was cancelled.I strongly believe that he is not a local person from his accent. He cant speak english at all and keep on saying that my booking is cancelled. Worst part of all is... he was chewing something in his mouth while talking and dont bother at all to listen to what im explaining to him. What a nightmare. Middle of the night, im with my wife... no room for me even it has been prepaid... out of sudden he offer me a room without window.... Im asking myself... do i have a choice... but truly from my heart hýi dont recommend this hotel to anybody. Tourism malaysia should look at this foreign workers issue seriously.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank ChrisC11923
Reviewed 27 July 2015 via mobile

A good hotel, located in Little India. It is only a 20 minute walk from KLCC or a 5/6 RM taxi ride away.

We had a deluxe family room for one night which was good for what we needed. The beds were very comfortable, there was a choice of duvets or sheets.

The air con worked perfectly, it was a good temperature at 24 degrees all night.

The shower was fantastic and had great pressure.

The whole room was very clean and the hotel service was really good.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends