“Amazing food and very friendly staff”
Review of Neroteca

Neroteca
Ranked #193 of 4,976 Restaurants in Kuala Lumpur
Cuisines: Italian, Wine Bar
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I had a amazing experience at Neroteca. We were very impressed by the amazing food and the friendly staff especially the manager,Para who served us well and ensured all of us were well taken care. The Linguine gamberi pesto was amazing and couldn't have appreciate more on this wonderful experience.

1  Thank Fafa W

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Myself and partner visited I ordered the carbonara very tasty but small portion. My partner ordered ravioli which was most expensive pasta on menu 55RM and when it came out I almost thought they had got the wrong table. 5 very small pieces of ravioli were on the plate. We informed the waiter this wouldn’t be enough food as we were hungry and this didn’t reflect the price. Waiter claimed no one has claimed before and he seemed very reluctant to tell the chef because it seemed he didn’t want to offend him. He eventually added another 5 pieces of ravioli to the plate. COMICAL to say the least. From there on we were very uncomfortable mainly due to the patronising manner in which the waiter dealt with us. You can’t disregard a complaint as invalid because you’ve never had one before.

3  Thank Jonathan D
Neroteca, General Manager at Neroteca, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Dear Mr. Jonathan,
Thanks so much for finding the time to write us a feedback regarding your experience at Neroteca recently.

I have Discussed with Mr. Parakram, our Restaurant Manager at Neroteca and we are glad you enjoyed
our Carbonara despite it being a smaller portion. We do not normally receive complains about our portions however please understand its due to the dish being derived from rich ingredients and being homemade as well.

As per the ravioli dish, the standard recipe for it comes with 5 pieces and we are sorry it was not to your standards. Please understand it is also a tedious recipe and is costed accordingly.

We are sorry gain for your bad experience and this matter will be looked into again. I have spoken to the Executive Chef regarding it to double check the portion size and ensure it is as per our recipe.

I look forward to seeing you and your partner in the near future back in Neroteca or any of our other outlets.

Sumuga Balan
Group General Manager

Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

When I first entered the restaurant, I was promptly greeted by the Manager, which was the beginning of excellent service that night.
Food was also delivered on time, and the list of wines suggested was the perfect compliment to our meal. Kudos to the Restaurant Manager and his team for creating some nice ambience in the restaurant.

1  Thank Jegan A
Reviewed 28 February 2018

The ambiance is so so, they could work on it....but I enjoyed my lunch and I recommend if you are looking for a good pizza in KL. The live band was playing nice music from the 90s, it really took me back in time

Reviewed 24 February 2018 via mobile

The place is small and is located on the ground floor of a condo.
The service was very attentive.
Food was fresh and tasty, but lacking some nice touch.
I would recommend this place for a couple dinner.
As for myself - I would not try the place again.