See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 September 2017

Comfortable bed but very small rooms.
Water outside in corridor at dispensor.
Deposit will be required but the Indian woman on reception did NOT tell us to keep the deposit receipt safe. SO be aware to keep the paper receipt just in case you get tricked!

Elevator requires electronic card to use for safety.
Near Indian vegetarian restaurants but if you eat animals a
Mc Donald's is nearby.
No smiles or thanks when leaving. Poor customer service in our opinion and especially if you ask the woman in the day shift a question even about the wi fi password. Needs improvement in this area.
Noisy area due to the metro sky train outside windows.

Room Tip: avoid lower floor even if she persist you take the lower front side where it is always noisy due to main road and skytrain location
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

This property just like 3 minutes walking from Masjid Jamek and Dataran Merdeka.
Their FO really care and helpfull.
But no dental kid.
Thereis small mini market on the lobby and kebab stall also.
My room is on 3rd floor so its good view in the morning

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 January 2017

Check in and concierge staff very efficient and friendly.. Our rooms were nice, cleaned well everyday. Lobby bar had a nice ambience. Restaurant very good and a good buffet both in the evening and at breakfast. Hotel location was excellent.

Room Tip: Choosing a city view is better.
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Donald B
Reviewed 13 January 2017 via mobile

I can concur with the other good reviews. The one really super standout feature was the shower. God in Heaven! I think it was plumbed to a fire pump by accident. I never saw such a rush of extremely hot water anywhere! I'm talking strong enough volume to wash horses! Absolutely a treat! The other reviews pretty much cover it. It is really well located.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Iratdog
Reviewed 16 December 2016 via mobile

I was about to get a dorm bed accommodation given that I was on a tight budget during this trip, but alas, fate didn't want me to share a room with lots of people in it as it was eid that week, and tourists were everywhere. I began walking around that night and passed by this quaint place, got myself a twin bed deluxe, and had more than what I paid for = privacy, comfort and very strong wifi. Strong AC and great water pressure are something I always look forward to in getting me self a good accommodation, and this place had both. No free bottled water inroom, but you can fetch yourself from a dispenser located by the elevator. With 90myr, i got myself a fine place to stay in.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo