“Very good”

Quivo
Ranked #23 of 4,895 Restaurants in Kuala Lumpur
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: An al fresco restaurant and bar buzzing with life and flavours, Quivo embodies the true Mediterranean love of life.
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

I don't like eating in busy malls, and this is by no means a cozy restaurant with a nucw relaxed atmosphere. It's a buzzy food court vibe with bare bones service. The pizza is also not traditional by any means but I have to admit it's very tasty, light, thin crispy and the nail it flavor wise, I was very pleasantly surprised. Don't go there for a romantic dinner, go for a light, somewhat overpriced, beer and delicious pizzeta.

1  Thank JambianiNeil

Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

Visiting KL with Family and friends. We hadn't eaten all day and landed in Quivo after having read some splendid reviews online.
During our first round, we ordered-
Fish and chips
Hot stuff pizza
Chicken souvlaki
Chicken and mushroom risotto

The fish and risotto were so tasty that we ended up ordering another portion of each, along with chicken Fajitas!

Mind blowing food.

We also ordered a round of one of The tastiest cocktails I've ever had. I don't remember the name but it had gin and white wine along with cucumber and a twist of lime. Potent and absolutely smashing when it came to taste.

Special mention and thanks to Ganesh, who took care of us, recommending dishes and ensuring we had a good time.

Even as I sit in the hotel room and write this, my mouth is watering and I'd probably end up at Quivo for lunch again tomorrow.

Truly memorable experience!

1  Thank Niddhi T
Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

Ive been to this restaurant quite a number of times and i must say the most amazing thing aside from a few things that ive tasted on the menu, is the service, they are all friendly, humble and kind. The ambience is amazing too.
My favorite drink so far is the strawberry lemonade, the pasta is great, flaming chicken wings are great too, i didnt get a chance to take pictures of each and every other thing that ive tasted but in other news its a great place with yummy food.
However in my opinion ive tasted the pizza and i personally did not enjoy the taste..

Okay now lastly lets get into the desert, the cake i tasted was blueberry lemonade flavoured can't remember the exact name though..

Do check out this place though.. its lovely.

1  Thank petra b
Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

We ordered a pizza and a mac&cheese and waterlemon juice.pizza was sooooo delicious and mac&cheese was good too.just watermelon juice was'nt cold;but it doesn't matter.the staff were so polite and friendly.i liked everything there

1  Thank omid_pnu
Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

The food was amazing and the service of the waiters are excellent.I would suggest and recommend this restaurant if you are wondering where to dine in pavilion.This restaurant offers a great conducive environment and ofcourse with a reasonable price.