“Excellent food and customer service ”

Samba Brazilian Steakhouse Avenue K
Ranked #174 of 4,676 Restaurants in Kuala Lumpur
Price range: US$5 - US$29
Cuisines: Brazilian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I’m Brazilian, and I can say with no doubts, at Samba you can find real Brazilian food and BBQ. Everything was impeccable, excellent food, much flavour, really fresh and great BBQ. There’s buffet with salad, lots options of hot dishes and also desert. I deeply recommend it! The price worth it, good wifi available, and brilliant customer service!

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Always eat here when in kl and was so looking forward to returning.
Went earlier in the week at about 9pm. It was very quiet so there was a choice of tables. We sat at a table for 6 ...only 2of us... because it was in a cooler area. Immediately the waiter came over to say we couldn't sit there as we were only 2 people. Reluctantly we moved to a table of 4 asking him if he was expecting a crowd at this time of evening!!
He immediately asked what we wanted, I said it would help if he gave us menu's! Gave us menus and stood there looking at us! I asked if he wanted something or perhaps we should leave if he was in such a hurry. We got up and left immediately. Complained to manager on way out!
Such bad customer service....rude and abrupt!
Won't be back no matter how good the food is.

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

The express buffet is great for those who are not keen on too much meat. It's a higher price if you want all the meats. The salad range is great and so are the desserts. The waiting staff were friendly and attentive. I obviously ate too much though and it's quite easy to do that when there is an array of food in front of you.

1  Thank sashi201
Reviewed 28 February 2018

It requires dedication to find this restaurant located on the top of KLCC.Once there a friendly staff quickly seat you either inside with a window view or outside which is not airconditioned.The menu on the first visit requires a little explanation but is wide ranging with meals to suit most tastes.Meat being the main component of meals.Though an excellent Fish and Chips can be had if you are not a meat eater.Drinks are at similar prices to other city centre restaurants.

Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

The first time a couple of months ago was good. Food was nice, service was good. The waiters knew what they were doing.

This time around it was bad.i went on a weekend and was supposed to get 15 kinds of meat/ dishes. But I know I only had ten or less. Furthermore, the meat was not that nice. It was tough, fish was not nice. Also the dishes tend to be overcooked.

Service was terrible. The waiters were running around like headless chicken with the dishes. And they missed a few tables. I saw two tables complaining that they were bypassed and not served.

The worst was when a waiter dropped a thong he used to pick the meat. He picked it up and immediately wanted to use it on the meat. I was shocked!

Also when they stopped cooking, the staff was cleaning up the kitchen area. One guy picked up a floor mat at the kitchen and started flipping it. I can only imagine the dust and dirt flying around all kitchen utensils and dishes nearby.

We paid and left!

Sorry for such a poor review. Please improve. I would love to go again if you improve back like my first visit.

1  Thank Enjoystravelling